WRESTLINGINC.COM RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS
Our online forum is a place to share ideas in a public space with integrity and respect. It is not a place for bullies, vulgarity, or hucksters. If you break the rules your comments will be removed. If you repeatedly break the rules, your commenting privileges will be removed. There are two ways comments can be removed or “rolled up” from the forum: 1) By a staff member who deems it in violation of the rules and regulations set forth below. 2) By being flagged three times by others in the forum community.
Rules and Regulations for our Forum
- We give great importance to words and the way they are used so we don’t allow obscene, racist, or sexually explicit language.
- No attacks or insults directed toward the site or our staff. If you have a problem with our site or any of our reporters, please let us know by clicking here.
- No promoting other sites, forums, etc. We take spamming seriously and will ban users who post SPAM.
- No trolling. A troll is someone who intentionally and persistently posts inflammatory messages about sensitive topics to bait users into responding or provoke a confrontation. This will not be tolerated.
- No fake profiles. Do not create an account posing and posting as a wrestler or celebrity.
- No porn, or sexually explicit threads, images, or posts.
- Remember, it is illegal to harass or threaten others or to suggest or encourage illegal activity and we take this kind of behavior seriously. Comments that might be construed as such may be deleted and made available to the proper law enforcement officials.
- Please, please, please… stay on topic. Do not ramble and try to keep all posts to a few paragraphs unless you are sure of keeping the interest of the community at large.
- You should own the copyrights to all the material you post to the forum. If you need to link to relevant content or quote other people’s work with attribution, please be sure to use no more than a few lines summarizing the article and include a link to the original URL.
- Respect other people’s privacy. Please don’t post phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers or any other private information. We would discourage posting this kind of information about yourself as well.
- We reserve the right not to publicize allegations, conspiracy theories, and other information which we know to be false or unsubstantiated.
- Don’t use the public forums for private communications. If you need to contact someone here at WrestlingInc.com, please use the Contact Us page.
- Choose a user name carefully. You may not use names that are offensive, suggest illegal activities, or that are meant to imitate other users. Any such names will be blocked from commenting on our forums.
- Please don’t post the same comment more than once. That’s known as “spamming” and is considered bad manners.
- Participate at your own risk when online. Take responsibility for your comments under your user name. WrestlingInc.com takes no responsibility for the content or opinions of others posted here.
Thank you for helping us build a vibrant and active place to meet and exchange thoughts.