Raj Giri (@RajGiri_303), Glenn Rubenstein (@GlennRubenstein) and Chris Featherstone (@chrisprolific) are back for the latest edition of the Wrestling Inc. podcast, which starts noon ET. Topics include:
- WWE SmackDown Review
- WWE PPVs to run longer.
- Big Cass being possibly injured.
- UFC's new second deal with ESPN
- Who should win the Men and Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Matches?
- If WWE were to split up New Day.
- Best heel in WWE / NXT right now.
- Why Shinsuke Nakamura should win the title at MITB.
- WWE cooling off Daniel Bryan after his big return.
You can watch the full episode in the video above, or listen to it in the audio player below.
The Wrestling Inc. Podcast airs every Monday immediately following RAW, Wednesdays at noon ET and post-WWE PPV Sundays immediately after the event with Matt Morgan, Glenn Rubenstein and Raj Giri. Replays are streamed on our Facebook page Facebook.com/WrestlingINC the following day at noon ET except for the Wednesday podcast, which is available the same day at 3pm ET.