Welcome to our live coverage of WWE 205 Live, exclusively on the WWE Network! Join us immediately following SmackDown at 10pm ET. Be sure to leave your feedback in the comments section, share our coverage of tonight's episode through social media, and REFRESH for the most up to date coverage.
- Recap of Enzo talking with Kurt Angle on Raw and getting booked into a lumberjack match against Kalisto. Kalisto was able to hit the Salida del Sol off the second rope to win the Cruiserweight Championship.
- Vic Joseph and Nigel McGuinness welcome us in to tonight's show as they talk about Kalisto becoming the new champion. They also preview TJP vs. Rich Swann, which is a 2 out of 3 falls match.
- Renee Young in the ring as she introduces Kalisto. Kalisto says it's a dream come true to become champion and brings up the fact that he did it on Eddie Guerrero's birthday. He plans to bring honor and respect to the title, unlike Enzo Amore. Cue Enzo's music. Out comes the former champion (and Ariya Daivari) with a mic in hand. He says he's not trying to crash Kalisto's party, he is the life of the party. He continues that this is still the "Zo Show" and he's put the entire division on his back, but Kalisto can't do it. He's the one putting food on the other "Loserweights" plates, yet they all raised up Kalisto like it was the film, Rudy.
Enzo then says Mustafa Ali was the one who cost him the title and that Kalisto is a hypocrite because he had to lie, cheat, and steal to get that title. Kalisto said (using Enzo's own words) whether it was an inch or mile, he won, and Enzo lost. Enzo says at TLC he's taking the title back. Daivari attempts to jump Kalisto, but gets caught, in runs Enzo and they start stomping him down. Out comes Ali who's able to clear out Enzo and Daivari. Kalisto celebrates in the ring as Enzo and Daivari look on.
Rich Swann vs. TJ Perkins (2 Out Of 3 Falls Match)
Before the match gets started, Swann says he just wants TJP to understand that this match he wanted so badly, comes with a price. The price? Friendship! Swann says once he wins, there will be no handshakes, hugs, or forgiveness. TJP gets right after Swann, kicking him to the floor, knocking him into the camera guy, who falls down. Back in the ring, TJP goes for a kneebar, Swann is able to counter into a pin and gets the first fall.
Rich Swann up 1-0
TJP immediately gets on Swann, lifting him up and letting him fall to the mat, TJP goes for multiple pins, but Swann kicks out each time. It's announced Kalisto and Mustafa Ali vs. Enzo Amore and Ariya Daivari will take place later tonight. Swann trying to get some offense in this one, but TJP able to keep control as he jumps on the second rope and taunts the crowd. As soon as he turns around, he gets dropkicked in the face. TJP goes back to taunting and Swann takes advantage again, Nigel wonders why TJP isn't trying to go for pins. Swann with a high crossbody, heads to the apron, floats over for a pin attempt, TJP hangs on the ropes and switches into a leg submission, Swann able to crawl to the bottom rope.
TJP tries for a detonation kick, counters galore! Nice spinning kick by Swann as both men are now down on the mat. Swann up first, hits a tiger driver, only a two-count. TJP heads to the top rope, standing hurricanrana by Swann gets a nice pop from the crowd. Double clotheslines slows things down again as both men are floored. TJP on the apron, springboard nothing into a superkick, pin, two! Swann heads to the top, TJP stops him, Swann on his shoulders, TJP drops him into the kneebar lock, Swann just barely makes it to the ropes. Swann with a crazy running phoenix splash, pin, 2! Swann up to the top rope, hits a phoenix splash and gets the win!
Winner: Rich Swann via Pinfall (2-0)
- Backstage, Enzo talks with Ariya Daivari, calling Kalisto and Ali "Dirtbags." Drew Gulak shows up and says he finds it commendable that Enzo sticks to his guns. Gulak can't stand Kalisto as champion with his "Lucha!" chant. Gulak says despite his differences with Enzo, he's "woke" and he knows it only takes one man to make a difference as he heads out to the ring.
Oh... oh, Drew. Oh no. pic.twitter.com/0YL6iYiXSA— TDE Wrestling (@totaldivaseps) October 11, 2017
Akira Tozawa vs. Drew Gulak
Tozawa out first, starts up his "Ah!" chant and Gulak immediately strikes on the stage, stomping away at Tozawa. "You do not interrupt me!" In reference to Tozawa breaking up his previous Power Point presentations. Gulak rams Tozawa into the video screen, slams his sign across Tozawa's throat and heads out as Tozawa rolls around in pain. Match never gets started.
- Backstage, Dasha Fuentes talks with Cedric Alexander asking why he went after Jack and Brian. Alexander says they have been saying he doesn't have an edge, but he knows exactly who he is and he's not afraid to get his hands dirty. He doesn't plan on backing down and he'll be ready whenever they come around with the next stage of their plan.
Mustafa Ali and Kalisto vs. Enzo Amore and Ariya Daivari
Enzo out with mic in hand, again. He taunts the size of Ali's nose and does his usual "Sawft" shtick. Daivari with an early distraction on Ali to allow Enzo to jump him from behind. Ali with a nice rebound off Enzo's chest into a dropkick. Ali on the apron, looking to dive in and Daivari with a big boot to the face while the referee was distracted. Enzo and Daivari continue to take advantage on Ali, Kalisto heads into the ring a few times to get the referee to do his job. Ali really selling a rib injury as Daivari focuses on them, Enzo taunts from the sidelines. Enzo tags in and goes for a big kick, Ali catches it and hits a spinning heel kick.
Kalisto finally tagged in and destroys both Enzo and Daivari, he eventually sends them to the floor and we get stereo dives from Ali and Kalisto. The champ throws Daivari back into the ring, Enzo slams Ali's face smack into the ring post. Kalisto gets distracted momentarily, pin by Daivari, 2! Kalisto able to hit the Salida del Sol and get the 1-2-3!
Winners: Kalisto and Mustafa Ali via Pinfall
- Post-match, Ali and Kalisto celebrate in the ring while Enzo looks on.