Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE RAW Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's RAW, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- Tonight's WWE RAW opens with the normal intro video.
- We go right to the ring and WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz is out with Maryse, Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas. The MizTV set up is out. Miz says he's not in the mood tonight and RAW won't start until he gets what he wants. He calls out Jason Jordan. Miz is tired of being cheap-shotted and disrespected on his own show. Miz says that stops tonight. He calls Jordan to the ring so he can finish what he started last week. The music hits but out comes RAW General Manager Kurt Angle instead.
Angle says unfortunately for Miz, his son Jordan won't be a guest on MizTV tonight but he does have a match against Axel tonight. Angle says there is someone here who has questions that need to be answered. Angle has booked a guest that will exceed MizTV expectations. It's true, it's damn true. The music hits and out comes WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman.
Miz leaves the ring as Lesnar and Heyman march down. Axel and Bo face off with The Beast and The Advocate. Miz returns to the ring and stops Heyman before he begins his usual intro. Miz talks about how Lesnar will probably lose the title at SummerSlam and he doesn't even have to be pinned. Miz talks about how Lesnar is going to take his ball and go home when he loses the title. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Miz asks if Heyman would like to add anything.
Heyman asks Miz if he and Maryse like to role-play. He uses this to compare Axel, Dallas and Miz to Roman Reigns, Samoa Joe and Braun Strowman at SummerSlam in the Fatal 4 Way. Lesnar suddenly runs over Axel and Bo before hitting a German to Miz. Axel and Bo try for the double team but Lesnar fights them off and nails more Germans and a few F5s. Miz comes back in but Lesnar drops him with a F5 as well. Lesnar's music hits as he stands tall. Lesnar grabs the title and leaves with Heyman
- We see Seth Rollins backstage walking. We go to commercial.
Seth Rollins vs. Sheamus
The bell rings and Rollins charges, taking Sheamus down in the corner as he's talking to Cesaro. Sheamus goes to the floor and Rollins launches himself out onto Sheamus but it backfires. Back and forth in the ring now. Rollins gets sent back to the floor. Cesaro taunts him. Sheamus comes back out and sends Rollins into the apron. Sheamus celebrates with Cesaro as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Sheamus continues to dominate Rollins in the ring.Rollins avoids a Brogue and hits a high knee, followed by an enziguri. Cesaro offers words of encourage to Sheamus. They end up on top in the corner. Rollins climbs up but Sheamus sends him to the mat. Rollins runs right back up for a superplex but Sheamus sends him back down. Rollins runs up again and sends Sheamus to the mat with a hurricanrana. Rollins with a superkick to the face for a close 2 count.
More back and froth now. Rollins hits a Slingblade and knocks Cesaro off the apron. Cesaro ends up providing another distraction, allowing Sheamus to roll Rollins up for the win.
- After the match, the champs celebrate at ringside as we get replays. Rollins runs the ropes and nails a dive, sending both of the champs into the barrier. The numbers game catches up and they beat Rollins down at ringside. They check the entrance for Ambrose as fans start chanting his name. They bring Rollins back into the ring as the double team continues. The champs leave Rollins laying in the ring and stop to pose on the stage.
- Still to come, Reigns vs. Strowman in a Last Man Standing match. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Rollins is backstage walking. Ambrose appears. Ambrose told him not to do that again because now he looks like a big jerk. Rollins says Ambrose is a big jerk. He says it's been 3 years and he just wants to know what he has to do to prove to Ambrose that he's not the same guy he used to be. Ambrose isn't going to stick around long enough to find out. Ambrose welcomes Rollins to being alone. Ambrose says he has to face Cesaro tonight and like always, he has to go at it alone. Ambrose walks off.
Jason Jordan vs. Jean-Pierre Goulet
We go to the ring and out comes Jason Jordan as JoJo does the introduction. The camera cuts backstage to Curtis Axel, Kurt Angle and a trainer. Axel isn't cleared due to the Lesnar attack from earlier. Angle turns to a jobber hanging around backstage. He tells the guy to head to the ring for his big shot.
Goulet makes his way out to no theme music but he's announced from Quebec City. Jordan starts to tangle as the match starts. A "let's go jobber" chant starts. Jordan takes Goulet down and controls the first few minutes of the match.
Goulet starts to fight back but Jordan muscles him into the turnbuckles. Jordan with another big throw and more offense before dropping him into the neckbreaker. Jordan covers Goulet for the pin.
Winner: Jason Jordan
- After the match, Jordan stands tall as we go to replays.
- Cole talks about Bayley being pulled from SummerSlam due to her separated shoulder. She will address the injury tonight. We see Bayley walking backstage in a sling. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes Bayley. Charly Caruso is in the ring with a mic. We see a replay of how she suffered the separated shoulder last week against Nia Jax.
Charly points out how Bayley didn't even watch the replay. She brings up Bayley being pulled from the WWE SummerSlam card. Bayley says she hasn't watched the replay because it will just anger her. She felt the injury when it happened and knew something wasn't right but she was determined to finish the match. She looked forward to proving RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss wrong at SummerSlam. She's usually a happy person but she sat at home all week on the couch and went through the wave of emotions. She says this is going to sound cheesy right now but she saw tweets and posts that cheered her back up. Fans start booing her. Bayley acknowledges the boos and says she thanks the ones who supported her, and she will be back on top for them. More boos. Charly mentions how there will be two Triple Threat matches to determine a new #1 contender. Charly asks Bayley who she thinks will face Bliss. She says she's going with the one who deserves it. Her friend, Sasha Banks. The music hits and out comes The Boss.
Sasha Banks vs. Alicia Fox vs. Emma
Back from the break and out comes Alicia Fox. Emma is out next. The winner of this match will go on to face the winner of the next Triple Threat next week. The winner of that singles match will face Bliss at SummerSlam.
The bell hits but the music interrupts and out comes RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss for commentary. They size each other up. Fox misses Sasha and gets decked. Emma drops Sasha from behind and goes to work on her. Sasha dumps Emma to the floor but turns around to a shot from Fox for a 2 count. Fox misses a running kick in the corner. Sasha with a 2 count. Sasha catches a kick and nails a knee to the face. Emma trips Sasha from the floor and pulls her out. Emma launches Sasha spine-first into the apron. Emma motions for the title around her waist as she stands tall.
Emma side-steps Fox on the apron and fights her way in for a 2 count on Fox. Emma keeps control and keeps Fox on the ropes as the referee warns her. Fox turns it around and works Emma over in the corner. Fox tosses Emma across the ring by her hair. Fox with a Northern Lights suplex for a 2 count. Emma looks to put Fox away but Sasha runs in and hits a Shining Wizard on Emma.
Sasha with knees in the corner to Fox and then Emma. Sasha runs into an elbow but fights Fox off. Sasha with the double knees in the corner to Fox. Emma comes from behind and sends Sasha to the floor. Emma almost steals the pin on Fox. Emma rolls Fox up again but she kicks out. Emma tosses Fox by her hair. Emma with the low splash in the corner but Sasha breaks the pin by pulling Emma out. Sasha drops Emma on the floor. Sasha enters the ring and Fox rolls her up for 2. More back and forth. Sasha counters the scissors kick and hits a Backstabber. Sasha with the Banks Statement in the middle of the ring. Emma comes in and breaks it, rolling Sasha up for 2. Sasha with the Banks Statement on Emma now. Emma taps.
Winner: Sasha Banks
- After the match, Sasha stands tall as her music hits. She will face the winner of the next Triple Threat on next week's RAW with the winner going on to SummerSlam. We go to replays. Bliss stands at the announce table and raises her title in the air as Sasha looks on.
- Renee Young is backstage asking Braun Strowman about tonight's main event. Braun talks about how he enjoys breaking Roman Reigns and hurting him, showing his dominance. Braun says The Big Dog is nothing but a puppy when he's around and his yard is Braun's playground. Braun says he's broken Reigns' body and tonight he breaks his spirit. Braun says he will then become WWE Universal Champion but tonight, he will be the only monster standing.
- Still to come, Cesaro vs. Ambrose, sponsored by Mercury Insurance. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see what happened last week with Big Cass, Big Show and Enzo Amore. We go to the ring and out comes Enzo with a mic. He does his usual intro as he heads to the ring. Enzo enters the ring and introduces Big Show.
Enzo gets a Toronto pop for mentioning Drake and gives props to Big Show for the knockout punch he delivered to Cass last week. Show believes Cass' jaw is suffering. Show goes on about respect until the music interrupts and out comes Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. Anderson and Gallows knock Show for celebrating without winning anything. They offer to wrestle Show and Enzo if they want a challenge. Show and Enzo can brag about joining the long list of teams around the world that has lost to The Good Brothers, and they can brag about taking out another team of... nerds. Enzo cracks jokes and compares them to Dr. Evil and Mini Me. Enzo calls for a referee and we've got a match.
Enzo Amore and Big Show vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson
The bell rings and Show shoves Anderson off as he attacks, then sends Gallows to the mat. They retreat to the ramp and look to be leaving as fans boo. They regroup and come back to ringside as Show waits in the ring. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Enzo is down. Gallows turns him inside out with a big clothesline for a 2 count. Anderson tags in and unloads for another pin attempt. Anderson keeps Enzo down by his arm now. Enzo finally looks to have an opening but Gallows comes in and knocks him down. Gallows keeps control until we see Big Cass come walking out to the stage as some fans boo.
Show turns around from the distraction and Gallows boots him off the apron. Anderson tags in but Enzo fights off a Magic Killer. They manage to rebound as Anderson nails a big kick to the face for the win.
Winners: Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson
- After the match, Gallows and Anderson leave as Cass approaches the ring. Show stands up on the floor but Cass nails a big boot. Cass mounts Show and unloads on him. Enzo launches himself out of the ring and attacks Cass. Cass turns it around and sends Enzo into the barrier. Cass goes in the ring with Enzo but Enzo stumbles out to the floor. Cass follows and stalks him. Show gets up and nails a knockout punch to Cass out of nowhere. Cass goes down on the floor. Show chants "how you doin?!" to Cass as his music hits. We go to replays. Show and Enzo stand tall on the stage as Cass struggles to get up at ringside. Cass gets up as a referee assists him.
- Back from the break and out comes Finn Balor to a pop. Balor takes the mic and mentions kicking Bray Wyatt around last week. Balor goes on about how Wyatt likes to talk. Balor says Wyatt gives him the creeps. Balor says Wyatt strikes him as the guy who cares about hurting people and causing fear more than he does wins and losses. Balor says he learned a long time ago to stand up and kick fear in the face when it comes knocking. Balor tells Wyatt he better not miss next time he wants to come at him. Whether it's at SummerSlam or here tonight, Balor will finish whatever Wyatt wants to start. The graphics flash and the lights go out.
The lights come back on and Wyatt is in the middle of the ring. Balor is sitting on the top turnbuckle. Wyatt sees him and laughs, saying he likes it. Wyatt charges but Balor jumps off the top and rolls through. Balor kicks Wyatt in the face when he charges again. Balor hits a Slingblade next and gets a pop as he waits for Wyatt to get back up. The graphics flash again and when the lights come on dimmed, Wyatt is nowhere to be seen. Wyatt appears on the big screen laughing. He talks about fans liking Balor because when he flies, they fly too. Wyatt says when he snatches Balor out of the sky next time, the fans will fall with him. Wyatt laughs to end the promo.
- Still to come, Cesaro vs. Ambrose. Back to commercial.
Cesaro vs. Dean Ambrose
Back from the break and out come RAW Tag Team Champions Cesaro and Sheamus. Dean Ambrose is out next.
They lock up and go at it, trading holds to start the match. Ambrose takes Cesaro down for more back and forth on the mat. Cesaro drops Ambrose with a shoulder block. Cesaro with a quick taunt before they size each other up again. Ambrose drops Cesaro with a shoulder this time. Fans chant for Ambrose as Cesaro goes to the corner. They lock up again for a test of strength in the middle of the ring. Cesaro takes Ambrose down for three pin attempts. And another. Ambrose catapults Cesaro across the ring. Ambrose taunts Sheamus.
They lock up again and go to the corner. Cesaro with uppercuts in the corner. More back and forth. Ambrose mounts Cesaro in the corner with right hands. Cesaro with the upperhand coming out of the corner. Cesaro ends up hitting a big clothesline and keeping Ambrose grounded again. Ambrose ducks a shot and hits a swinging neckbreaker. Ambrose sends Cesaro over the top rope. Ambrose launches himself over the top and nails Cesaro on the floor.
Sheamus comes over for a distraction, allowing Cesaro to come charging for behind. Cesaro drops Ambrose at ringside and plays to the crowd as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and they end up on the top in the corner. Ambrose tries for a superplex but Cesaro headbutts him to the mat. Ambrose runs right back up but Cesaro stands with him. Ambrose gets crotched on the top turnbuckle but he's still sitting up. Cesaro is standing on the very top of the ring post. Cesaro looks back for a huge superplex to the floor but Ambrose counters and hits a superplex to the mat.
Ambrose fights back in the ring but Cesaro catches a crossbody and turns it into a backbreaker for a 2 count. Cesaro keeps control and works on the lower back now. They trade shots in the middle of the ring. Cesaro with uppercuts. Cesaro with a gutwrench into a backbreaker. Ambrose fights out and unloads with strikes. Ambrose misses in the corner and Cesaro floors him with a big uppercut for a 2 count. Cesaro with two gutwrench slams in a row for another 2 count.
Cesaro keeps control but Ambrose ends up blocking a Neutralizer. They tangle and Cesaro blocks a Dirty Deeds. Cesaro goes for the Sharpshooter but Ambrose fights back. Ambrose ends up running into another big uppercut but he kicks out at 2. Cesaro can't believe it. Cesaro with a huge spear in the corner. Cesaro drops Ambrose over the top rope. Cesaro tries for a superplex but Ambrose resists and sends Cesaro face-first to the mat. Ambrose with a roll-up for a close 2 count. Ambrose comes back but they both unload on each other with offense. Ambrose nails a clothesline off the ropes. Ambrose goes for Dirty Deeds but Sheamus gets on the apron for a distraction. Ambrose goes after him but Cesaro takes advantage and applies the Sharpshooter.
Cesaro pulls Ambrose back into the center of the ring and tightens the hold. Ambrose finally crawls and the hold is broken. Ambrose dumps Cesaro to the floor. Ambrose climbs to the top and nails the elbow drop to Cesaro on the floor. Ambrose brings it back in and returns to the top. Sheamus provides another distraction but it backfires and Ambrose rolls Cesaro up for the win.
Winner: Dean Ambrose
- After the bell, Sheamus immediately hits the ring and beats Ambrose down. They work him over until the music hits and out comes Seth Rollins. Rollins sends Cesaro to the floor and brawls with Sheamus before dumping him to the floor as well. Rollins talks trash and tells them to bring it. Fans cheer as Rollins turns his attention to Ambrose, who is recovering on his knees. A "yes!" chant starts up as Ambrose slowly gets to his feet. Ambrose and Rollins stare each other down for a minute or two. Ambrose extends his fist for a Shield bump. Rollins turns it down and leaves the ring as Ambrose looks on.
- We see what happened earlier with Brock Lesnar destroying The Miztourage. The announcers hype the SummerSlam Fatal 4 Way and tonight's Last Man Standing match.
- The announcers show us how Akira Tozawa defeated Ariya Daivari to become the new #1 contender to WWE Cruiserweight on last night's WWE 205 Live episode, earning the title shot at SummerSlam. We go backstage to Titus Worldwide's Tozawa, Apollo Crews and Titus O'Neil. They're happy about the investment paying off. Titus says the title is coming home to Titus Worldwide. They start doing a "cha-ching" dance until Neville walks in. He's not here to fight, just scout his SummerSlam competition, that if he makes it there. Titus puts Tozawa over. Neville says it's risky putting Tozawa up against a man that has nothing to lose tonight, Daivari, but what does he know. Neville walks off and Titus isn't worried as we go back to commercial.
Akira Tozawa vs. Ariya Daivari
Back from the break and Ariya Daivari is out next. We get a sidebar promo from Daivari, who is looking to hurt Tozawa and get payback after he took away his chance to represent Iranian wrestling at SummerSlam. Akira Tozawa is out next with Titus O'Neil, who goes to commentary.
The bell starts and Tozawa gets the "ah!" chant going. They lock up and go at it. Daivari ends up taking control and keeping Tozawa down in the middle of the ring. Tozawa comes back and sends Daivari to the apron. Tozawa knocks Daivari to the floor with a forearm. Tozawa gets another chant going before running the ropes and hitting a suicide dive. Tozawa brings Daivari back inside for a 2 count.
Daivari looks to make a comeback but Tozawa cuts him off. Tozawa keeps control and hits a nice suplex before going to the top. Tozawa hits the big senton bomb for the win.
Winner: Akira Tozawa
- After the match, Titus comes down to celebrate with Tozawa.
- Still to come, our Last Man Standing main event. Renee Young is backstage with Roman Reigns now. Regarding Brock Lesnar, he doesn't care if he leaves WWE or stays. Reigns didn't hesitate to retire The Undertaker and will send Lesnar packing at SummerSlam as well. Regarding tonight's match, Reigns talks about how he will beat Braun and be the last man standing. SummerSlam will be no different.
Mickie James vs. Dana Brooke vs. Nia Jax
We go to the ring and out comes Mickie James for our final women's Triple Threat. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Dana Brooke waits with Mickie as Nia Jax makes her way out. RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss is back ou for commentary.
The bell rings and Nia shoves Dana off. Mickie and Nia go at it. Mickie holds Nia while Dana charges but Nia puts Mickie into Dana and they both go down. Nia goes to splash them both in the corner but they move and Nia hits the post, going to the floor. Dana and Mickie go at it now. Back and forth between Mickie and Dana as we see Sasha Banks watching backstage. Mickie with a neckbreaker for a 2 count. Nia comes back in and floors. Mickie.
Nia grabs Dana but Dana decks h er and fights her into the corner. Dana with a springboard back elbow into the corner. Nia comes right out of the corner with a big clothesline. Nia scoops Dana and tosses her behind her as Mickie comes off the top. Mickie leaps onto Nia for a 2 count. Nia tosses Mickie tot he floor. Nia fights Dana off while she's on her back. Nia just shoves Dana to the mat and drops the big leg drop for the win. Nia will face Sasha next week with the winner going to SummerSlam.
Winner: Nia Jax
- After the match, Nia stands tall in the ring as her music hits. We see Sasha backstage watching again. Nia looks up to Bliss as we go to replays. We come back and see Bliss looking back at Nia in the ring.
- The announcers plug the WWE Network and SummerSlam weekend.
- Still to come, Braun vs. Reigns. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Graves hypes Rich Swann vs. TJP for this week's WWE 205 Live.
- We get another backstage promo from Goldust. He asks if we missed him but of course we did. Goldust says he has so much love to give to the WWE Universe. He can't wait to share his next great masterpiece with us. He says SummerSlam is less than two weeks away and he will be watching very closely. Will he find his next hero, his next victim or perhaps a beautiful new starlet to grace his silver screen. Whoever it is, they will shine under him. The Golden Age is back.
- We see what happened with Big Cass, Big Show and Enzo Amore earlier tonight. Cass approaches Kurt Angle and wants Big Show at SummerSlam. Angle says he was thinking the same thing. Cass says under one condition... he doesn't want Enzo Amore anywhere near the building. Angle suggests Enzo in a shark cage. Cass agrees and wants Enzo put inside a shark cage suspended above the ring. Angle makes Cass vs. Show with Enzo suspended above the ring in a shark cage. Cass thanks him and walks off. Angle hopes Enzo isn't afraid of heights.
Last Man Standing Match: Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman
We go to the ring and out first comes Braun Strowman for tonight's main event.
Back from the break and out comes Roman Reigns. They meet at the ramp and start brawling. Braun launches Reigns and brings it into the ring. Braun keeps control and works Reigns around the ring. Braun drops Reigns but he makes it up at the 4 count.
Braun whips Reigns into the corner hard and he goes down again. Reigns looks to make a comeback but Braun shuts him down again. Braun sends Reigns back to the floor and the referee is out to make the count. Reigns makes it up just in time as we go back to commercial as Braun stands tall in the ring.
Back from the break and they are going at it in the ring. Reigns unloads and beats Braun back into the corner. Reigns staggers Braun with a boot but he's still standing. Reigns with another boot, causing Braun to stumble around. Reigns grabs half of the steel steps that Braun brought in during the commercial. Reigns nails Braun with the steps and he goes down to one knee. The referee makes the first count on Braun but he stands up. Reigns with another steps shot to knock Braun down. Reigns with two more steps shots while Braun is down. The referee starts his count.
Braun ends up blocking a Superman punch. Braun counters in the corner and ends up planting Reigns into the mat with a powerslam. Reigns makes it up at the 8 count. Braun scoops Reigns for a powerslam but Reigns lands on his feet and hits a Superman punch. Both Superstars are down as the referee counts. They get up and Reigns goes for a spear but Braun dropkicks Reigns out of the air. The referee counts on Reigns as Braun gets to his feet. Reigns ends up sending Braun to the floor but they both make it back up at the 7 count.
Reigns comes to the floor and hits a Drive By but Braun recovers. Reigns pulls a table from under the ring and brings it in. Reigns goes for another Drive By but Braun clotheslines him out of the air. The referee counts Reigns as Braun goes to set the table up. Braun talks trash as he grabs Reigns and brings him over to the table. Reigns fights back and unloads with shots to the head. Braun is dazed. Reigns scoops Braun on his shoulders and puts him through the table with a Samoan Drop.
Both Superstars are down as the referee makes his count. They end up on the floor and Reigns charges but Braun takes a desk chair and launches it at Reigns in the face, flooring him. Reigns is counted as the announcers mark out over Braun's chair toss. Reigns stumbles behind the barrier through the crowd now. Braun beats on him and the referee follows. Reigns rams Braun's head into the bottom part of the announce table a few times. Reigns with a Drive By into the side of the stage. They bring it to the top of the stage and the referee counts while Braun is on one knee. Fans do dueling chants for Reigns now.
Braun sends Reigns into a SummerSlam LED screen and the referee counts. Reigns makes it back up and Braun tells him he's stupid not to stay down. Braun drives Reigns into the screen again. Braun takes apart the announce table now. Braun grabs Reigns to put him through it but Reigns slides out and ends up hitting a Superman punch but Braun is still up. Reigns with another Superman punch that does not knock Braun down. Reigns runs the stage and goes to spear Braun off it but Braun gets his boot up. Braun walks back to the ring as Reigns is counted.
Reigns runs down the ramp at full speed and spears Braun at ringside. They are both down as the referee counts. They look to get up at the 7 count but Samoa Joe grabs Reigns from over the barrier and applies the Coquina Clutch. Joe drops down at ringside with the hold applied and Reigns goes to sleep. The referee starts counting as a "thank you Joe" chant starts. Joe stares at Braun and Reigns while they are down. Other referees are out to try and keep Joe away. Braun makes it to his feet for the win.
Winner: Braun Strowman
- After the match, Braun stumbles around the ring a bit before standing tall. Joe looks on from the ramp and talks trash at Braun and Reigns. Reigns is still down at ringside as referees check on him. RAW goes off the air with Braun standing tall.