* He said that he had thought about changing his entrance theme in the past, but "Break The Walls Down" is so iconic now that he can't. He approached Vince McMahon about changing it a couple of years ago, but Vince replied, "nope, this is your theme for the rest of time."
* While it was cool to have separate rosters for RAW and SmackDown, it was also kind of limiting because you only had 30 guys to work with instead of 60. He's glad that there's no brand extension anymore.
* He's also glad that there's not two World champions anymore, and said that it was "kind of lame." He said that there should only be one champion, and then you had one championship being promoted more than the other, and the World Heavyweight Championship opening a PPV. He said it was like boxing, where there are too many championships.
* He doesn't think that John Cena should turn heel. He said that internet fans who want him to turn heel aren't thinking of the bigger picture, like of how much merchandise Cena sells and his charity work. He noted that half of the people chanting "Cena Sucks" are wearing Cena shirts, and that the people who said Cena sucked would be cheering Visit Wrestling Inc. him anyways. "Sometimes internet fans make me laugh at their immaturity, which is worse than mine," Jericho said with a smile.
* For up and coming talents, Jericho noted that The Shield, Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt Family are doing great, but a lot of times you don't know who is going to be the next thing. A lot of times it's better to have the next big thing emerge organically than trying to push someone as the next superstar.
* The one time he had a hard time keeping a straight face was during his angle with Bob Barker when Barker hosted RAW years ago. He said Barker almost made him laugh more than anyone else.
* He said that picking your favorite match can be subjective, but he would probably pick his ladder match against Shawn Michaels at No Mercy in 2008. Jericho noted that not only was the match great, but so was the storyline building up to the match. He said that it was the culmination of an eight month feud that started as a one time match that grew organically.
Video: Stephanie McMahon On The WWE Universe Being A Focus Group, What Fans Want Today, More
Roman Reigns On Why Fans Should Support Him, Getting Injured During Brock Lesnar Match, The Shield
Hilarious Randy Orton Parody Movie Trailer, Stardust Talks About New Day's Legacy Reference, More
Chris Jericho - The Dudleyz, Renee Young's "Ghost Stories" Video, Jake Roberts Movie, Trump
Tyrus Continues John Cena Beef (Video), Tyrus At Eat & Greet, Terri Runnels Note, Kelly Kelly
UFC Fighter Talks "Being Together" With Ronda Rousey, How Relationship Started
Backstage Talk On TNA's Future, New Videos For GFW Amped Season 1, Tommy Dreamer - TNA News
Major WWE - ESPN Announcement Coming Soon?, WrestleMania 32
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Seth Rollins Vs. Kane, John Cena Defends, Paige, More
WWE Interested In Bringing Alberto Del Rio Back
Backstage Update On John Cena Taking Time Away From WWE, What He's Saying
Reason For John Cena Taking Time Away From WWE Revealed?