* He said that he had thought about changing his entrance theme in the past, but "Break The Walls Down" is so iconic now that he can't. He approached Vince McMahon about changing it a couple of years ago, but Vince replied, "nope, this is your theme for the rest of time."
* While it was cool to have separate rosters for RAW and SmackDown, it was also kind of limiting because you only had 30 guys to work with instead of 60. He's glad that there's no brand extension anymore.
* He's also glad that there's not two World champions anymore, and said that it was "kind of lame." He said that there should only be one champion, and then you had one championship being promoted more than the other, and the World Heavyweight Championship opening a PPV. He said it was like boxing, where there are too many championships.
* He doesn't think that John Cena should turn heel. He said that internet fans who want him to turn heel aren't thinking of the bigger picture, like of how much merchandise Cena sells and his charity work. He noted that half of the people chanting "Cena Sucks" are wearing Cena shirts, and that the people who said Cena sucked would be cheering Visit Wrestling Inc. him anyways. "Sometimes internet fans make me laugh at their immaturity, which is worse than mine," Jericho said with a smile.
* For up and coming talents, Jericho noted that The Shield, Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt Family are doing great, but a lot of times you don't know who is going to be the next thing. A lot of times it's better to have the next big thing emerge organically than trying to push someone as the next superstar.
* The one time he had a hard time keeping a straight face was during his angle with Bob Barker when Barker hosted RAW years ago. He said Barker almost made him laugh more than anyone else.
* He said that picking your favorite match can be subjective, but he would probably pick his ladder match against Shawn Michaels at No Mercy in 2008. Jericho noted that not only was the match great, but so was the storyline building up to the match. He said that it was the culmination of an eight month feud that started as a one time match that grew organically.
Today In Wrestling History 5/30: Shawn Michaels Fired, Jim Duggan Nearly Dies From Injury, And More
Samoa Joe Note, WWE Diva With NXT Star At Live Event, Steamiest Love Triangles, WWE In Greensboro
WWE Announces Guest Host For Upcoming RAW
Shaq On How Long He Could Last With Ronda Rousey, UFC Raises Minimum Fight Pay, UFC 188 Trailer
WWE Live Event Results From Raleigh (5/29): John Cena Cage Match Headlines, Rusev's Replacement
The Rock's New Movie Exceeds Expectations, Is Set To Be His Biggest Opener
Neville On If He Misses NXT, Wanting Match With Daniel Bryan, His Ambitions
Brock Lesnar Working First House Show In Eleven Years, Opponent Revealed
Brock Lesnar Returning To WWE Television
Possible Replacement For Rusev At WWE Elimination Chamber, Backstage Notes On His Injury
More On Kevin Owens Moving To Main Roster, His NXT Status
Former WCW Tag Team Champion Signs WWE Legends Deal, Talks Infamous Shockmaster Incident