* He talked about how tough pro wrestling is, and noted that the ring is made out of plywood and it takes its toll on your body.
* He talked about breaking his neck five times, but said that his neck has been fine for nine years.
* He's 45 years old and feels great, but doesn't plan on wrestling much longer. He said that he had a great career with WWE, but actually had a better career in TNA. He plans to hang it up in 2-3 years.
* He has a "nice, solid part" in a movie with Marisa Tomei and Christopher Walken that's a spinoff of the 1978 Clint Eastwood starrer, Every Which Way But Loose. In the original, Eastwood was an underground fighter, while in the new one, it is based on an underground MMA fighter. Filming begins at the end of August.
* He talked about winning the Olympic gold medal and admitted that it was the highlight of his career.
* He talked about being a small part of the campaign to save wrestling in the Olympics, and noted that it's going to be OK and that wrestling will have to abide by the IOC's rules.
Ring Of Honor TV Results (8/30): ROH TV Title Match, Jay Lethal, Jay Briscoe, Cheeseburger In Action
Dudley Boys Work Non-WWE Event This Weekend, Blue Pants Coming To WWE YouTube Series
King Barrett Returns To The UK To Begin Filming For New WWE Studios' Project
Rumor Killer On Sheamus-Themed WWE World Title Belt Going Around
Today In History 8/30: WWE Suspends Wrestlers After Steroid Bust, Fans Turn The Rock Babyface, More
WWE Editors List Their Greatest Champions Ever, WWE Stars Play Black Ops 3 & Duck Game
Jim Ross Talks About Sting Vs. Undertaker, Keeping Kane's Identity Secret, WWE - NJPW Relationship
Backstage Talk On The Undertaker Vs. Brock Lesnar Finish From WWE SummerSlam
Steve Austin Talks Getting Chewed Out By Vince McMahon After Brock Lesnar Talk, WrestleMania 32
WWE Monday Night RAW To Be Postponed Again Due To Storm? Arena Issues Statement
Nikki Bella Responds To Reports?, More On WWE's New John Cena Book, Road Warrior Animal Speaks
Video: Fan Incident With Dean Ambrose At WWE SmackDown Tapings (Updated)