* He talked about how tough pro wrestling is, and noted that the ring is made out of plywood and it takes its toll on your body.
* He talked about breaking his neck five times, but said that his neck has been fine for nine years.
* He's 45 years old and feels great, but doesn't plan on wrestling much longer. He said that he had a great career with WWE, but actually had a better career in TNA. He plans to hang it up in 2-3 years.
* He has a "nice, solid part" in a movie with Marisa Tomei and Christopher Walken that's a spinoff of the 1978 Clint Eastwood starrer, Every Which Way But Loose. In the original, Eastwood was an underground fighter, while in the new one, it is based on an underground MMA fighter. Filming begins at the end of August.
* He talked about winning the Olympic gold medal and admitted that it was the highlight of his career.
* He talked about being a small part of the campaign to save wrestling in the Olympics, and noted that it's going to be OK and that wrestling will have to abide by the IOC's rules.
Eric Bischoff Working With Jeff Jarrett's Global Force Wrestling
John Cena Comments On Working In Chicago, Video Of The Bella Twins From M&F Hers, Birthdays
Sheamus Talks Dolph Ziggler Kissing His Arse, Says Ziggler Doesn't Belong In WWE
How Oddsmakers Fared Tonight, Neville Talks Big Victory, Dean Ambrose "Back On Track"
Dean Ambrose Streak Broken, Xavier Woods Talks "Winning" His First WWE Gold (Video)
Views From The Turnbuckle: Extreme Rules Review, WWE Falls Off The Wagon Once More
Cesaro And Tyson Kidd On Losing The WWE Tag Team Titles, JoJo And Eden Work Extreme Rules, Sheamus
WWE Extreme Rules Results - Randy Orton Vs. Seth Rollins, Cena Vs. Rusev, Title Change, Bo Dallas
Triple H Talks Relationship With Vince McMahon, His Backstage Duties For WWE, More
CM Punk Comments On Wrestling Again, New Projects, AJ Pregnancy Rumors, Awkward Matches, More
Dolph Ziggler Teasing Leaving WWE?
WWE Creative Reaction To Dana White Comments, WWE Looks At Edge Vs. Rollins, NXT Change, Fury