Pictured: Sheamus | Photo Credit: Luke Lyons | Send Us Your Photo
* The Shield kicks off SmackDown with a promo on Evolution and Payback. Roman Reigns says Evolution will pay for putting him through the table on RAW.
* Paige vs. Tamina Snuka in a non-title match is next. Paige gets the win with her Scorpion Crosslock. Alicia Fox came out during the match and taunted Paige with the Divas Title belt. She tried to distract Paige to allow Tamina to get the win but it backfired.
* Xavier Woods vs. Bo Dallas is next. Bo comes out and cuts another cheesy promo about Bo-lieving. Bo gets the win with the Bo-dog.
* Los Matadores, El Torito, 3MB and Hornswoggle are out next. The match is Jinder Mahal vs. El Torito. Torito, without his tail still, gets the win.
* Paul Heyman comes out and reminds us that Brock Lesnar ended The Undertaker's Streak. Heyman joins commentary as Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett and United States Champion Sheamus come out for their match. This match was described as a must-see brawl. There were big "Let's go Sheamus, Bad News Barrett" dueling chants. Sheamus got the win after a finishing sequence that was described as "amazing."
* Big E came out with an American flag and squashed Titus O'Neil. Before they began, Lana interrupted and cut a promo on Big E and America. They got huge heel heat and USA chants, according to our correspondent. She and Rusev watched the match from ringside.
* Bray Wyatt vs. Jimmy Uso in a Last Man Standing match is next. This match gets the first CM Punk chants of the night. This was described as a good physical match. Wyatt destroyed Uso in front of the announce table and got the win to end SmackDown.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://goo.gl/iv13ew
Today In Wrestling History 8/2: Ron Simmons Wins WCW Title, Famous 1996 G1 Climax Kicks Off
Roddy Piper On The Rock And Current Talent Showing Him Respect In One Of His Final Interviews
Update On New Gimmicks For Several WWE Talents
Daniel Bryan Talks Reaction To WWE Firing In 2010, If He Would Retire After Having A Child, More
More Dana White Backlash, CM Punk On Wrestling Being "Fake," Bully Ray Wants Apology, More
Former TNA Star Wants WrestleMania Moment; Talks His Faith, More
Tough Enough's Patrick And Mada Team Up In Indy Match (Video), Patrick Says He Equals Ratings
Breaking News: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Dead At 61
Rob Van Dam Confirms His WWE Status, Comments On Possibly Retiring From The Ring
WWE Officials Reportedly Want Tough Enough Competitor To Be Eliminated Next Tuesday
WWE Star Takes Homeless Couple To Restaurant, Returns With Big Group Due To "Distant" Manager
UFC 190: Rousey Vs. Correia Recap: Ronda Rousey Continues To Make History