Nick Diaz Puts New UFC Champ On Blast, Hendo On If TRT Ban Will End Career, UFN Main Event Set
"Maybe they want me to fight Johny Hendricks, take an ass whoopin right to your face, bro, worse than tonight because you got your ass whooped all four rounds," Diaz said, who hasn't fought since losing to Georges St-Pierre via unanimous decision last year. "I seen it. I seen your little [imitates movement] amateur style."
You can check out the whole interview above.
- Late last month the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) passed a motion to ban use of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) in Nevada. While many have thrown support behind the measure, including UFC president Dana White and former Welterweight Champion Georges St-Pierre, there have been just as many fighters against it. Chael Sonnen even went so far as telling Yahoo Sports that he is "in a spot" following the ruling.
Dan Henderson took to AXS TV recently to announce that he is not considering retirement over the TRT ban.
"It is what it is. It's unfortunate that it's happened this way instead of conquering the problem of all the performance-enhancing drugs. Instead they kind of go after the ones they've allowed before," Henderson said. "I'm not done yet. I'm not retiring because of this. I'll probably explore some other options after this."
- The UFC has announced that they will be holding a Fight Night event in Albuquerque, New Mexico for the first time ever on June 7 at Tingley Coliseum. Benson Henderson (20-3) vs. Rustam Khabilov (17-1) will headline the card. No broadcast plans have been revealed yet, but it's likely to air on FOX Sports 1.
BIGTUNA212 contributed to this article. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/QP1Bvx