- Still to come, Cena will respond to The Wyatt Family. Also, The Usos vs. The Real Americans. Back to commercial.
Cesaro and Jack Swagger vs. The Usos
We go to the ring and The Real Americans are waiting. WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos are out next for a non-title match.
Swagger starts off with Jimmy Uso as fans chant "we the people." They trade holds and Uso hits a shoulder block. Uso knocks Swagger out of mid-air and leg drops him for a 2 count. Jey tags in and hits a big right hand in the corner for another 2 count. Cesaro tags in and goes at it with Uso. Jimmy tags back in for some double teaming. Uso slams Cesaro and drops a headbutt for a 1 count. Another tag and more double teaming by The Usos. Cesaro catches Uso in mid-air with a big backbreaker for a 2 count. Swagger tags in for double teaming in the corner.
Jimmy tags back in and unloads on Swagger. Uso with a big dropkick and a shot from the top rope for a 2 count. Uso decks Cesaro on the apron but gets kicked over the top rope. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Swagger stops Uso from making a tag. Swagger with a big slam for a 2 count. Swagger takes a big superkick to the face and goes down. More back and forth. Swagger gets kicked out of the ring. Uso leaps out onto him. The other Uso goes to leap out on Cesaro but he nails a big uppercut. Cesaro with the Neutralizer for a non-title win.
Winners: Cesaro and Jack Swagger
- The announcers plug WWE Slam City.
- Still to come, Orton vs. Bryan in a No DQ match. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see what happened with Kane and The Shield on SmackDown. Kane approaches The Shield backstage now and says things got out of hand on SmackDown. Kane says The Authority has given them a mission and he needs a united Shield at his side. Kane asks one more time if he can count on them. Seth Rollins says yea, they're united. Roman Reigns tells him to believe that. Kane says he believes they will do the right thing when asked or they will find out how replaceable they truly are.
- We go to ringside and Hornswoggle is handing out St. Patrick's Day beads and hats to the fans. Bad News Barrett's music hits and out he comes on his podium. Barrett knocks the holiday and out comes Sheamus for a match as we go to commercial.
Sheamus vs. Titus O'Neil
Back from the break and out comes Titus O'Neil in some St. Patrick's Day party supplies. Christian is on commentary. Sheamus takes control early on and sends Titus to the floor. Titus rams him back into the ring post. Titus ragdolls Sheamus on the floor and tosses him.
Titus brings it back in the ring and continues to dominate. Titus grabs Hornswoggle by his collar and throws him into the ring. Titus smacks Hornswoggle around and holds him by his hair. Titus grabs Hornswoggle for a slam but Sheamus catches him. Sheamus puts Hornswoggle down. Titus turns around to a big shot from Sheamus and a low headbutt from Hornswoggle. Sheamus with the forearms on the apron now. Sheamus with a big powerslam. Sheamus nails the Brogue Kick for the win.
- After the match, Hornswoggle comes in to celebrate as we go to replays. Renee Young interviews Sheamus in the ring and he wishes everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day. Sheamus announces his name for the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania XXX. Sheamus says he's going to win the match. Sheamus goes to leave but Christian attacks him from behind on the apron. Christian sends Sheamus into the steel steps. Christian nails a Killswitch on the floor. Christian yells that the trophy is his.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/oHWMLh
WWE Diva Announces Her Retirement
How Did Last Night's WWE Tough Enough And Total Divas Do?
More Racist Comments From Hulk Hogan During Conversation With Son Surface
Brian Cage Calls WWE "Idiots" For Letting Him Go; Talks Brock Lesnar Comparisons, Alberto El Patron
Alicia Fox Concussion Note, The Miz Trying To Have Ryback Stripped?, The Kliq Special, WWE Stock
Taz Weighs In On Hulk Hogan Controversy, Says He Thinks Hogan "Is Done"
Today In Wrestling History 7/29: Kevin Nash Uses Rey Mysterio As A Dart, Jake Roberts Turns, More