- The cast of WWE Total Divas were busy with media interviews today. In case you missed it earlier, Brie Bella revealed to E! Online that her wedding to Daniel Bryan will take place on Friday, April 11th.
- No one within WWE gave any credence to the rumor of AMC Networks being interested in purchasing WWE that was started by a UK financial blog earlier today. However, the rumor was enough to cause a spike in WWE stock. WWE stock closed at $29.75 per share today. The high was $31.98 and the low for the day was $28.83.
- WWE Network sent the following for Xbox 360 users:
We would like to notify WWE Network customers using Xbox 360 of an issue accessing certain pay-per-views and classic content after launching the WWE Network app for the first time. We are aggressively working on a solution.
In the mean time, if you are experiencing this issue, please do the following:
* Go to Xbox Settings.
* Select Family.
* Set the Content Controls to allow for TV-14 content.
* Save the settings and restart the WWE app.
This should allow visibility to the missing content. For further information, please visit our help center.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.