* Cena says he feels great, turns 37 in April and still feels he can keep up with anyone who comes through the doors to wrestle for WWE.
* Cena said he wishes there was more motivational reinforcement from WWE officials. He admitted that WWE officials create a "walking on eggshells environment."
* Cena said WWE has a locker room full of very talented guys but also a locker room full of Superstars who are fearful for their jobs. Cena said some of them are not willing to take the next step.
* Cena feels WWE is on the cusp of getting a real all-star roster for the first time in a long time.
* Cena said WWE is moving towards more action and less talk.
* Cena talked about working with Cesaro at the Performance Center for a Muscle & Fitness shoot. Cena said he likes to get to know talents on a personal basis when WWE is ready to push them to the main event.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/So6eZP
WWE Total Divas Viewership Back Up, WWE Legend Gives Props To Eva Marie, Kelly Kelly's Show
TNA Announcer Gets Married To TNA Knockout, More On The GFW Vs. TNA Lethal Lockdown Match
Two TNA Titles Change Hands, Dixie Carter On GFW Vs. TNA Lethal Lockdown, Next Week's Impact
Photos: Familiar Face Getting Married To WWE's John Laurinaitis
Full Brackets For The WWE NXT Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Tournament
Video Of Indie Stars In WWE NXT, Former WWE Gimmick Returning, NXT Dusty Classic Updates
Update On WWE Dr. Chris Amann's Lawsuit Against CM Punk And Colt Cabana
Brock Lesnar's Opponent For WWE Network Special From Madison Square Garden Revealed
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
WWE Officials Not Happy With Sunny, Update On Hulk Hogan's WWE Hall Of Fame Status
What Happened After SmackDown, More On Adam Rose's New Look And Gimmick, Natalya And Family
Top Indie Star Reportedly "Rubs People The Wrong Way" After WWE NXT Tryout Match