* Cena says he feels great, turns 37 in April and still feels he can keep up with anyone who comes through the doors to wrestle for WWE.
* Cena said he wishes there was more motivational reinforcement from WWE officials. He admitted that WWE officials create a "walking on eggshells environment."
* Cena said WWE has a locker room full of very talented guys but also a locker room full of Superstars who are fearful for their jobs. Cena said some of them are not willing to take the next step.
* Cena feels WWE is on the cusp of getting a real all-star roster for the first time in a long time.
* Cena said WWE is moving towards more action and less talk.
* Cena talked about working with Cesaro at the Performance Center for a Muscle & Fitness shoot. Cena said he likes to get to know talents on a personal basis when WWE is ready to push them to the main event.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/So6eZP
Kamala Defends Hulk Hogan, Says He Was Told Vince McMahon Doesn't Like Black People
Today Is King Barrett Day, Cesaro And Coaches Predict, First-Ever RAW Matches, Becky Lynch
Update On Actor Possibly Appearing At WWE SummerSlam
Hulk Hogan And Dusty Rhodes Scene To Be Edited From Upcoming WWE Movie, More On Another Change
WWE Hall Of Famer Praises John Cena After Suffering Broken Nose In Last Night's RAW Main Event
Steve Austin Wraps Filming, No Hulk Hogan T-Shirts At RAW, Paige Reacts To Podcast, Chris Jericho
Lana Invites WWE Universe To Stand Up, R-Truth Releases Single, Kliq Special Tonight, WWE TV Tapings
WWE Monday Night RAW Results: John Cena Defends, Divas Matches, Wyatts, More
WWE Star Fuels Rumors On A Possible Gimmick Change
Big Update On The Rumors Of WWE SummerSlam Being A Four Hour Pay-Per-View This Year
More Racist Comments By Hulk Hogan Released
Rey Mysterio On How He Left WWE, If Door Is Open To Go Back, Never Winning WWE IC Title, More