* Cena says he feels great, turns 37 in April and still feels he can keep up with anyone who comes through the doors to wrestle for WWE.
* Cena said he wishes there was more motivational reinforcement from WWE officials. He admitted that WWE officials create a "walking on eggshells environment."
* Cena said WWE has a locker room full of very talented guys but also a locker room full of Superstars who are fearful for their jobs. Cena said some of them are not willing to take the next step.
* Cena feels WWE is on the cusp of getting a real all-star roster for the first time in a long time.
* Cena said WWE is moving towards more action and less talk.
* Cena talked about working with Cesaro at the Performance Center for a Muscle & Fitness shoot. Cena said he likes to get to know talents on a personal basis when WWE is ready to push them to the main event.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/So6eZP
WWE Tryouts Update, The New Day On Brock Lesnar Vs. Kofi Kingston, Cesaro Meets With Fans
New Japan Pro Wrestling On AXS Results: AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, Tanahashi, Okada In Action
Bodybuilder On Proving Himself In WWE, Kevin Owens With The Young Bucks (Photo), WWE Relationships
NWA Classics Streaming Video Service Now Live And Offering Subscriptions
Kevin Owens Hypes NXT Title Match In Tokyo, Dolph Ziggler Taking Over Mountain Dew Twitter, R-Truth
DH Smith To MMA?, UFC 189 Embedded, Company Makes Statement On Discarded Jose Aldo Drug Test
Samoa Joe In WWE 2K16?, Chris Jericho Talks To New Japan Bookers, New WWE VP For The UK And Ireland
John Cena Vs. Kevin Owens Correction, Detailed Report Of WWE Live Event In Singapore
Stone Cold Steve Austin Tells Unreal Story About Having To Call 911 Over A Fall Recently
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins Congratulates New TNA Champion EC3
Bad News Regarding Awesome Steve Austin Story, Eugene Note, King Barrett Wants WWE Championship
Update On Brock Lesnar Going To Tokyo, WWE Tough Enough Coaches React To Elimination, WWE Stock