The show opens with The Shield coming out and cutting a promo. They announce that CM Punk isn't there and that refunds would be available. They say even if he was there they would beat him and "ship his ass back to Chicago." They say that no one in the back can beat The Shield. Out comes Sheamus, but all 3 start beating him then Christian and Kofi Kingston come out for the save. The Shield starts heading to the back leaving the faces standing tall in the ring.
* Dolph Ziggler defeated Damien Sandow. Good pop for Ziggler. Sandow comes out but says he didn't receive the reaction he deserved that we all need to cheer for him so he makes his entrance again this time to a lot of heat from the crowd. Ziggler hits Sandow with the Zig Zag for the win. As Sandow is walking back, there are lots of "You Suck" chants.
* Los Matadores beat 3MB. Decent match, went a little long for my liking but the audience really enjoyed it. Lots of kids cheering for El Torito.
We were told to vote for Divas Dance-off or tag match, the tag match won. Natalya comes out to a good reaction and she introduces her tag partner Emma. AJ and Tamina then come out to a huge reaction for AJ.
* Natalya & Emma defeated AJ Lee & Tamina after Natalya forced AJ to tap to the Sharpshooter. Really good match, all four ladies had time to shine in the ring. After the match Emma tries to teach Natalya her dance, they dance a little then Nattie spends time going around the ring signing and taking pictures.
* Dean Ambrose defeated Kofi Kingston to defend the U.S. Title. Really good match, lots of back and forth and near falls. Ambrose trash talked to the crowd and got some heat. At one point Kofi is thrown out of the ring and Ambrose being his cocky self starts doing pushups in the middle of the ring. Ambrose hits Kofi with the headlock driver then pins him to retain. The rest of The Shield come out and all 3 attack Kofi. Christian and Sheamus make the save.
* Sheamus & Christian defeated Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins. Probably the best match of the night lots of action and the crowd was very into it. I love seeing The Shield at house shows, like Ambrose lots of trash talk and arguing with the crowd. They get some heat but still lots of cheers especially for Roman Reigns. Roman did that awesome running sidekick while Christian is over the bottom rope. When all four men were in the ring Roman hits Christian with the spear Sheamus hits him with a Brogue kick and tosses him out then hits Rollins with a brogue kick and pins him for the win. Sheamus and Christian celebrate in the ring and go around shaking hands with the fans.
* Jey Uso defeated Erick Rowan. Jey Uso comes out says that his brother is not with him but that one half of the best tag team will still get the job done. He pumps the crowd up with the Uso chant. The lights go out and both Erick Rowan and Luke Harper appear. Jey runs out of the ring and into the audience he actually sits on a chair and is telling the people around him that they aren't gonna get him. During the match Jey takes Rowan's mask puts it on and starts dancing, even the ref starts doing some moves. Jey pins Rowan after a quick match.
* Big Show defeated Kane. Kane is out first to a really good reaction, then Big Show to a huge ovation. Before the match starts there are "you sold out" chants for Kane. Kane then takes the mic and cuts a promo saying that he did what any one of us would have done. Big Show then takes the mic and says Kane traded in greatness for meritocracy. Another short match, Kane tries to use a chair Big Show blocks it and hits Kane with a knockout punch for the win.
* Bray Wyatt defeated Daniel Bryan in a steel cage match. Daniel Bryan comes out to the biggest pop of the night. This was a good match but it seemed a bit short for the main event. Rowan and Harper are around the cage and block Daniel from exiting. Bray pins Bryan after using Sister Abigail on him. The rest of the Wyatts start attacking Bryan. The crowd is upset and starts booing. Sheamus and Jey Uso make the save, they use their finishers on the Wyatts then hold Bray up so Daniel can hit him with his running knee. Sheamus leaves, but Jey and Bryan stay in the ring and cheer with the crowd doing the Yes chant and the Uso chant. Daniel goes around shaking hands with the fans.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/76803D
Spoilers: WWE Tapes Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Match At Live Event, Updated Tournament Listing
WWE NXT Live Event Results From Cocoa Beach (8/28): Bayley Open Challenge, Finn Balor, More
PWG Battle Of Los Angeles Night 1 Results From Reseda (8/28): The Young Bucks, Matt Sydal, More
GFW Live Event Results From Harrisburg (8/28): Kevin Nash Passes The Torch, Jeff Jarrett, More
Chris Jericho On His Future With WWE, Who He Would Like To Work With
Ronda Rousey's Next Fight Moved To Huge Stadium Show
NJPW On AXS Recap (8/28): Shinsuke Nakamura, Okada, Bullet Club In Action, Two Title Matches
WWE RAW Segment Botched, Rumored Chris Benoit Movie Happening?, Backstage NXT Commentary News
Backstage Talk On The Undertaker Vs. Brock Lesnar Finish From WWE SummerSlam
Top WWE Star Wants Limited Schedule, Brock Lesnar Vs. Bo Dallas?, More On WWE Paying New Talents
Video Of Nasty Sasha Banks Bump, Possible Reason Why She Hasn't Wrestled Since Weekend
WWE 2K16 Gameplay Changing In Some Big Ways, Hall Of Famer Confirms Role In The Game