- Punk appeared to be in a great mood and excited about the weekend. He was obviously really tired, and did talk about how he's worn out. He joked about being ready to do nothing but sit on his couch.
- He said that he's tired of traveling and never gets to see the places anyway since it's just going from one show to the next, without ever getting to do any touristy stuff.
- He said that he's been really sick, especially from September through November of last year. He was basically having weekly MRIs and blood work done, but they can't figure out what's wrong. Visit Wrestling Inc.He noted that he started eating meat again and is starting to feel a little better, but still wasn't even close to 100%.
- He called Batista a friend, but didn't feel that the time was right to come back because it Visit Wrestling Inc.was so unfair to take away the glory from the other wrestlers who work so hard every day.
- He was frustrated with the direction that the company was going and felt that the writers weren't in touch with what the fans want.
- He's interested in the UFC if his body is up for it, but right now he didn't think his body was in any shape for it. If he could get to feeling better, it might be an itch that he wants to scratch.
- He's good money-wise, and hasn't really spent much so he's not worried about receiving a paycheck anymore.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/g5o7Z6
TNA Knockout Reveals She's Pregnant, New TNA Web Shows, Chris Melendez Talks Match With Eric Young
Brock Lesnar Was Originally Pitched To Be Booked As A Gay Hero?
Rey Mysterio Talks Constantly Losing During World Heavyweight Championship Reign In WWE
John Cena Undergoes Surgery, Why Match Was Nixed On WWE SmackDown
Hulk Hogan's Lawyer Tells Judge 'His Career Is Done,' Gawker Trial Date Set, New Claims From Linda
Big Show Talks John Cena Naked, DDP Joins Big Stars In New Movie, Hulk Hogan - Gawker Trial Moved
Backstage Note On Brock Lesnar Working MSG, AJ Lee Meets With Studio?, Tag Team On Tough Enough
John Cena Injury Update From Last Night's RAW
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Sting Not Appearing At WWE SummerSlam After All?, Speculation Among WWE Talents Backstage
Scott Steiner Gives His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy And Racism
JTG Talks How Black Wrestlers Are Portrayed In WWE, How Cryme Tyme Gimmick Happened