- Punk appeared to be in a great mood and excited about the weekend. He was obviously really tired, and did talk about how he's worn out. He joked about being ready to do nothing but sit on his couch.
- He said that he's tired of traveling and never gets to see the places anyway since it's just going from one show to the next, without ever getting to do any touristy stuff.
- He said that he's been really sick, especially from September through November of last year. He was basically having weekly MRIs and blood work done, but they can't figure out what's wrong. Visit Wrestling Inc.He noted that he started eating meat again and is starting to feel a little better, but still wasn't even close to 100%.
- He called Batista a friend, but didn't feel that the time was right to come back because it Visit Wrestling Inc.was so unfair to take away the glory from the other wrestlers who work so hard every day.
- He was frustrated with the direction that the company was going and felt that the writers weren't in touch with what the fans want.
- He's interested in the UFC if his body is up for it, but right now he didn't think his body was in any shape for it. If he could get to feeling better, it might be an itch that he wants to scratch.
- He's good money-wise, and hasn't really spent much so he's not worried about receiving a paycheck anymore.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/g5o7Z6
WWE, Triple H, Eric Bischoff And Others Comment On Verne Gagne Passing Away
Booker T Apologizes For Owen Hart Comment
WWE Payback Main Event Announced
Another TNA Announcer Leaving The Company
WWE Hall Of Famer Verne Gagne Passes Away
WWE King Of The Ring Semi-Final Matches For Tuesday Night
TNA Stars Get Engaged (Photo), TNA Storylines To Feature Race And Transgender Issues?, EC3
WWE Extreme Rules Results - Randy Orton Vs. Seth Rollins, Cena Vs. Rusev, Title Change, Bo Dallas
CM Punk Comments On Wrestling Again, New Projects, AJ Pregnancy Rumors, Awkward Matches, More
Triple H Talks Relationship With Vince McMahon, His Backstage Duties For WWE, More
Dolph Ziggler Teasing Leaving WWE?
Backstage News On Paul Heyman's WWE TV Return, Naomi Not Done With Nikki Bella, Rob Van Dam