* Lilian Garcia comes out for SmackDown. JBL gets cheered while Michael Cole is met with mostly boos.
* A recap from Night of Champions and RAW is shown first. Vickie Guerrero is in the ring to open SmackDown. Loud boos when she says "Excuse Me!" She welcomes us to SmackDown. As the General Manager, she needs to make this show the most thrilling, best ever. She's here to introduce to someone. She repeats the WWE Championship title holder streaks. She introduced Daniel Bryan. Bryan says he would much rather be champion for 1 day then be a corporate suck up. Vickie says she is his boss & giving him an opportunity to come clean. Daniel says they both know he did nothing wrong. Vickie questions it & said he needs to come forward & tell the truth. Daniel asked if she wants the truth, and gave her it & said he kneed Orton in the face & the ref could have counted to 20 because Orton was knocked out. He said he should still be WWE Champion. Vickie says she could have fired Daniel & hopes he never becomes the face of WWE. Daniel said everyone here should be happy Vickie has no power. Vickie said Daniel deserved to be beat up by The Shield. She shows us photos of all the superstars who helped Bryan on RAW Monday. She said we will have all 10 superstars plus Bryan in an 11 on 3 gauntlet match. One man will face all 3 members of The Shield at once until that person is defeated. She said she's saving Daniel for last & laughs victoriously. She leaves & the crowd chants asshole.
* Ryback will be in action later tonight.
* They show a commercial for John Cena's app.
* Ryback comes out with Paul Heyman and Curtis Axel. His opponent is some local guy named Nick from Cincinnati. Paul Heyman speaks and says that we know the big news - He's the best in the world. He would like to give credit to CM Punk for giving him all he could handle at Night of Champions. He says our hero at Night of Champions wasn't CM Punk and the winner of the match was Paul Heyman. He could not have done it without his hero. Ryback says Paul is gracious and doesn't need to be picked on by Punk. Ryback said he hates bullies. Ryback says Nick tried to intimidate little kids and wants him to intimidate Ryback. Ryback squashes the guy & picks up the victory in less than two minutes.
* Randy Orton comes out. He says at Night of Champions, Daniel Bryan & Scott Armstrong conspired to steal the WWE Title from him. He takes all the blame and says the last two years he went deep down and thought we and the company wanted him to be like John Cena. He said he locked the way the viper because he thought that's what everyone wanted. He said he want back to the viper that he was 3 years ago and made an example out of The Miz so we'd know who he really and truly is. The recap from RAW is shown and Orton said let that stand to a warning to anyone who thinks they will get in his path. He said after Battleground he will be champion and he is going to end the war between himself & Daniel Bryan. He promises to be our, no, not ours, once again promises to be his WWE Champion. The Shield comes out for their Gauntlet Match.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Short URL: http://winc.cc/VUKwNn
Jon Jones Says Ronda Rousey And Conor McGregor Reached Out To Help Him, Dana White, More
Sean Waltman Talks About Daniel Bryan's Push And Similarities To Bret Hart, What Vince McMahon Likes
Jim Ross Wants To Call NJPW-ROH PPV, Roderick Strong On TV Title Win, NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 10 Videos
Bobby Roode Interview, The Pope Speaks Out, Johnny Mundo Thanksgiving Message, Tommy Gilbert Dies
Vince McMahon And John Cena On Thanksgiving, WWE Fans On Who They're Thankful For, Natalya
CM Punk Talks About His Beliefs, Donald Trump Running For President, Roddy Piper Being His Hero
Dolph Ziggler On How He Felt With Lana Pairing, WWEShop Black Friday Sale, Weekend WWE Live Events
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
WWE RAW Viewership Drops Under 3 Million
WWE Releases Brad Maddox Due To Promo At WWE TV Tapings
Backstage WWE WrestleMania 32 Notes On Sting, Triple H And John Cena Vs. The Undertaker
WWE Hall Of Famer Says He's Close To Becoming A Former Fan Of WWE