"At first, it felt very similar to last year's game, but after a while, you begin to see the intricacies, from the animations to the improvements in the reversal system," Fanelli said. "It just makes for a better experience overall. Those little things end up making it feel so much closer to what you see on television."
- You can pre-order WWE 2K14 for PS3 and XBox at WWEShop.com by clicking here.
- 2KSports recently revealed some improvements for WWE 2K14 at a press event in New York. Here are the improvements that they revealed, via 2K.com:
NEW NAVIGATION SYSTEM
* The entire navigation system has been overhauled and reanimated including all walking, running, and dragging motions to give the game a more fluid and life-like feel and look.
* Overall Superstar movement has been accelerated, meaning the action is faster-paced and more like what you see on WWE television.
* There is now a "starting up" animation for when Superstars begin running. This leads to a more natural-looking match, where it is more difficult to "spam" running attacks.
* Animation gestures have been added such as adjusting wrist bands, motioning for your opponent to get up, and many more to give a human-like appearance to the navigation system.
* Strike and strike combos are now quicker and snappier, making them faster and harder to reverse.
* Successfully landing a strike combo now puts your opponent in a groggy state, making groggy grapples appear earlier and more frequently.
REVERSAL SYSTEM IMPROVEMENTS
* Reversing a grapple move now causes the reverser to do a move of his/her own automatically.
* This cuts down on the endless back-and-forth "reversal fest" some users complained of in WWE '13 while also making the match move faster.
* Catching Finishers can now be executed offensively, by Irish Whipping your opponent to the ropes with a finisher stored or catapulting your opponent up when they run towards you.
* Select finisher moves give you the ability to launch an opponent into the air and then hit them with a Catch Finisher on the way back down.
NEW OMG MOMENTS
* New multi-man OMG Moments added to help you gain the upper-hand in multi-man matches. One OMG move can take out two opponents in one shot making it easier to get the win against multiple opponents.
* Double Attitude Adjustment
* Double Shellshock
* Double Chokeslam
* New OMG Moments added to allow you to dole out even more damage using the ring environment.
* Boot-to-head on outside ringpost
* DDT on the apron
* One of the most reviled bugs in WWE '13 was the dearth of two-counts. This issue has been addressed, bringing back the dramatic near falls you know and love.
UFC 189 To Break Gate Record, Refunds, Hot Arianny Magazine Photos, Horsewoman At Wrestling Event
Brock Lesnar Sends Warning To WWE Champion Seth Rollins
Tough Enough Divas Go At It On Twitter, Gabi Says Amanda Lied About Breast Implant Surgery
Natalya And Tyson Kidd On Hart Family Problems At WrestleMania 26, Vince McMahon's Reaction
WWE "The Beast In The East" Dark Matches, Triple H Reacts, Brock Vs. Kofi And Owens Vs. Balor Videos
WWE "The Beast In The East" Clips: Brock Lesnar Vs. Kofi Kingston, NXT Title Match, Divas, More
Brock Lesnar Update For Monday's RAW, Chris Jericho On His Match With Neville, WWE - Sumo Hall
John Cena Vs. Kevin Owens Correction, Detailed Report Of WWE Live Event In Singapore
Stone Cold Steve Austin Tells Unreal Story About Having To Call 911 Over A Fall Recently
Bad News Regarding Awesome Steve Austin Story, Eugene Note, King Barrett Wants WWE Championship
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins Congratulates New TNA Champion EC3
Rumor On Top Names At WWE Tryouts In Japan, WWE Hall Of Famer Appearing On "The Beast In The East"