Winner by pin: Adam Ohriner
- Sting and Angle walk in the back. Sting tells him they are better off this go-around. They enter a room.
- Bully approaches TJ, the real Suicide, in the locker room. He praises him in a back-handed way and asks if Angle and Sting put him up to all this. TJ says no. Bully asks again more forcefully. TJ says he got jumped and it was very real. He stands to confront Bully. Bully grabs him as he goes to leave. He tells him that he can now leave.
- Velvet Sky makes her entrance followed by Mickie James, after a break. Mickie grabs the mic in the ring and says the title changes people. She says it didn't change her, it changed Velvet. She gives Velvet one last chance to walk away.
Knockouts Championship: Mickie James (c) vs. Velvet Sky
Velvet attacks Mickie and here we go. They go back and forth. Mickie works the injured knee of Velvet and hits a dropkick to the face for 2. Velvet fights off Mickie in the corner and starts a flurry of offense. Velvet hits a bulldog faceplant for 2. Mickie escapes to the floor. Velvet hits a spear on the floor and mounts Mickie with some strikes. ODB sends the action back in the ring and Mickie gets the first-in-advantage. Mickie gets 2.
Velvet counters a DDT and hits a neckbreaker for 2. Mickie goes back to the hurt knee and applies a submission as Velvet taps.
Winner by submission And Still Knockouts Champion: Mickie James
- Back from a break as Hulk talks to the ref in the back about the fake Suicide. He wants to know if anything was off. The ref says it appeared to be the real Suicide.
- Christy Hemme introduces Magnus followed by Bobby Roode.
BFG Series: Magnus vs. Bobby Roode
They lock up and fight for the advantage. More jockeying for position. Roode goes to the floor to regroup and gets the advantage back in the ring. Roode hits stomps in the corner as he takes full control. Roode dishes out some punishment on the apron and hits a neckbreaker in the ring for a 2.
They trade shots in the center; Magnus hits a suplex and goes on a flurry. Magnus catches Roode off the corner and drops him. Magnus goes up top but Roode meets him. Magnus shoves him off and dives off with an elbow for 2. Magnus hits a sit-down bomb for the sudden win.
Winner of 7 points by pin: Magnus
Tenay sells the importance of this win and calls it the biggest of Magnus' career.
- We cut to James Storm and Gunner in the ring. Storm cuts a promo but is interrupted by Robbie E, Jessie Godderz, and Tara. They get in the ring and Robbie cuts a promo. He says Storm made a big mistake when he chose Gunner and not him. Robbie says he and Jessie are the future of tag team wrestling.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Sound Off Reactions On Which WWE Elimination Chamber Match Interests You The Most
Don Callis On Why Fans Should Focus On Impact, Recent Departures, Josh Mathews On Commentary
Ronda Rousey At WWE Performance Center (Photos), WWE Hall Of Famer Battling Illness, Danny Davis
Sasha Banks' Thoughts Before Elimination Chamber, WWE Talent At Tonight's UFC Show, Jeff Jarrett
UFC Orlando Results: Josh Emmett Vs Jeremy Stephens, Jessica Andrade Vs Tecia Torres
WWE Live Event Results From Everett (2/24): Roman Reigns Vs. Elias, Braun Strowman - The Revival
Mick Foley On Jeff Jarrett In The WWE Hall Of Fame, His Impact On Wrestling, Initial Reaction To TNA
Baron Corbin Banters With NFL Player, Elimination Chamber 2014 Match, WWE Network Anniversary
Jeff Hardy WWE Status Update, New Video Of Stephanie McMahon Training, The Robe Warriors - WWE MMC
Alicia Fox Ready To Return?, How Titus O'Neil Begins His Days (Video), Clash With Cesaro
Kairi Sane Tweets Response To Racially Charged Taunts At WWE NXT Live Event In Florida
Impact Wrestling Stars Express Concern For The Future Following Payment Issues, Ed Nordholm Comments
WWE Reportedly Not Publicizing Drug Testing Policy Violations From NXT And Developmental Talent
Shad Gaspard Worked On Black Panther Movie (Video), Bayley Teases Future With Elias, Brie Bella
Bray Wyatt Responds To Wife's Spousal Support Claims?, RAW Gauntlet Match Ratings Success, WWE Shop
Ronda Rousey's Potential Effect On WWE Business