* When Swagger was stopped by police on February 19th, he told police he had just showered, stopped by a fast food restaurant and was "pretty banged up" after the SmackDown tapings that night.
* The officer testified that Swagger was driving 10 mph faster than the speed limit and that he smelled burned marijuana in Swagger's rental car. The officer also saw a few pieces of marijuana on Swagger's lap.
* Swagger did not testify yesterday but a video recorded by a patrol car camera was shown. Swagger told the officer that night he smoked some marijuana before leaving the Coliseum that night. Swagger told the officer, "I know I f-d up. I apologize, man."
* An officer testified that Swagger handed him his credit card when asked for his driver's license. Swagger's speech was slow, his eyes bloodshot and watery, but he was "cooperative, nervous and talkative." A DUI officer said, "He was just as docile as a gentleman can possibly be."
* A video showed Swagger taking a field sobriety test in 44 degree weather on the side of the road. The DUI officer described the test as a "walk and turn" while counting and a one-leg stand, also while counting. Swagger stumbled a few times while waving his arms in the air to balance himself and stood on one leg. "It was probably by far one of the worst I've ever seen as a DUI officer for under the influence of marijuana," the officer testified.
* Swagger was fined $1,000 plus $300 in court costs for the DUI conviction. He was also fined $198 for speeding and must attend an alcohol-safety class and a victim-impact class. Swagger can get his license back in 90 days if he completes the classes, instead of a year.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Looking Back At A 2006 Email From Vince Russo To Dixie Carter
Today In Wrestling History 5/30: Shawn Michaels Fired, Jim Duggan Nearly Dies From Injury, And More
Samoa Joe Note, WWE Diva With NXT Star At Live Event, Steamiest Love Triangles, WWE In Greensboro
WWE Announces Guest Host For Upcoming RAW
Shaq On How Long He Could Last With Ronda Rousey, UFC Raises Minimum Fight Pay, UFC 188 Trailer
WWE Live Event Results From Raleigh (5/29): John Cena Cage Match Headlines, Rusev's Replacement
The Rock's New Movie Exceeds Expectations, Is Set To Be His Biggest Opener
Brock Lesnar Working First House Show In Eleven Years, Opponent Revealed
Brock Lesnar Returning To WWE Television
Possible Replacement For Rusev At WWE Elimination Chamber, Backstage Notes On His Injury
More On Kevin Owens Moving To Main Roster, His NXT Status
Former WCW Tag Team Champion Signs WWE Legends Deal, Talks Infamous Shockmaster Incident