* Justin Gabriel defeated Jinder Mahal. After the match, The Wyatt Family hit the ring and destroyed Gabriel.
* Dean Ambrose defeated R-Truth.
* Kane & Daniel Bryan defeated Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns via DQ. After the match, Bryan did a bit where he said he invented the chokeslam. Bryan and Kane started to argue and Rollins entered the ring, only to get double chokeslammed by Team Hell No.
Ron Simmons Appreciation Night was next. Simmons received a very warm welcome as JBL introduced him to the audience. Simmons' football career as well as his wrestling career was shown in a video. According to JBL, June 22 is now known as Ron Simmons Day in Tallahassee. Simmons was presented with a plaque and ended the scene with his trademark "DAMN!"
* Brie Bella defeated Naomi.
* Wyatt Family member Luke Harper defeated Alex Riley. Surprisingly, very little heat for this match. The Wyatt Family and Riley had a hard time getting over with the crowd.
* Zack Ryder defeated Drew McIntyre. Ryder got a big response from the fans.
Latest WWE Tough Enough Elimination Revealed, Videos From This Week's Episode
"The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase On Dusty Rhodes Passing Away, Wrestling Jake Roberts, More
Jake "The Snake" Roberts On How DDP Yoga Has Changed His Life, Working With Randy Savage, More
Brad Maddox Appears At WWE Tapings, Tyler Breeze Wins Dark Match, Bo Dallas On Main Event, RAW
Huge UFC 189 Fight Changed, Conor McGregor Gets A New Opponent
** LIVE SPOILERS ** For This Week's WWE SmackDown
Tommy Dreamer On Showing Up At NXT While With TNA, Samoa Joe's WWE Deal, Being Away From WWE