Welcome to ongoing results of tonight's WWE SmackDown. You all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- We go right to the ring where Chris Jericho is sat in the Highlight Reel. Jericho welcomes his guest, Ryback. We see footage of Ryback and The Shield from Monday. Ryback smiles in the ring as the footage ends with him attacking John Cena. Jericho notes the number of times Ryback has been cheated and says he gets it. Jericho talks about Ryback's "rules" and wonders what they are... Don't eat carbs... not swimming 30 minutes after eating...
Jericho continues to antagonize Ryback. Ryback threatens him and they get face-to-face. Teddy Long's music hits and he comes to the stage. He makes a match for the main event for tonight, Ryback vs. Jericho. Ryback punches Jericho in the face as he turns back around and lays him out as Ryback leaves up the ramp.
- Mark Henry will attempt to pull two tractor trailers tonight, to set a world record.
Cody Rhodes vs. Kofi Kingston
Cody takes control of Kofi early. Cody lands a knee to the gut of Kofi after taking down his kneepad and gets 2. Cody unloads with kicks to Kofi on the mat and works the left arm. Kofi rolls out and tosses Cody off and hits some offense for 2. Cody quickly recovers with another kick to the body on the mat.
Kofi gets his boots up in the corner and hits a crossbody off the 2nd buckle for 2. They trade counters for finishers; Kofi catches Cody with Trouble in Paradise in mid-air as Cody goes for The Disaster Kick.
Winner by pin: Kofi Kingston
- We will see the Lesnar/WWE Headquarters footage next.
- Back from a break to a shot of the PNC Arena in Raleigh, NC.
- Renee Young interviews Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger. Zeb calls her "Reba" and proceeds to cut a promo about the American way. Swagger just stares into the distance, looking like Festus. Well he does say, "We the people."
- Team Ziggler, lead by Big E, makes their entrance as we break for a commercial.
Alberto Del Rio has joined commentary as we see footage from Monday of Ricardo Rodriguez getting injured by a ladder from Swagger. Ricardo is not here tonight. Swagger and Zeb are introduced.
Del Rio pulls a ladder from under the ring and introduces it into the ring. Ziggler rushes for it but Swagger kicks him out of the ring. Swagger and Big E fight for it. Zeb tries to hit Big E from behind but it gives Swagger a chance to capitalize and clothesline Big E out of the ring. Ziggler tosses the ladder to Swagger and dropkicks it in his face. Ziggler dropkicks the ladder to Zeb's face under the ropes, to the floor.
Del Rio gets in the ring and goes after Ziggler and lands a big kick to the face. Del Rio waits for Ziggler to get up and smashes him back down with the ladder. Del Rio goes to the floor and throws ladder into Swagger, laying him out; the fans chant, "Si!" Del Rio scales the ladder in the middle of the ring and raises the world title over his head.
- Stay tuned for Daniel Bryan vs. Dean Ambrose.
- The Shield makes their entrance on the other side of a break after we see footage of their win on Monday. The trio gets in the ring as Daniel Bryan's music hits. Bryan and Kane rush the ring and The Shield vacate.
Daniel Bryan vs. Dean Ambrose
Ambrose slowly gets back in and the bell rings. Bryan goes to work with speed and intensity. He gets Dean down and unloads on his back with No Kicks. Bryan with uppercuts in the corner. Ambrose overtakes Bryan and sends him into the opposite corner and stomps him as he screams about justice.
Bryan comes back with No Kicks as Ambrose ducks to the floor. Bryan launches himself through the ropes and takes out Dean. Kane and The Shield look-on as we go to commercial.
Ambrose is in control in the ring as we return to action. He drops an elbow across Daniel's chest for 2. Ambrose continues to work Bryan on the mat with rest holds. Bryan rallies back but Ambrose hits a front dropkick and gets 2. Back to a headlock on the mat.
Ambrose rushes in the corner but Bryan moves and Dean smashes his shoulder into the steel post. Bryan hits a running dropkick and lands No Kicks in the corner. Bryan hangs Ambrose upside down in the corner for more kicks and then covers him for 2. Bryan goes up top and Kane keeps Roman and Rollins at bay. Bryan hits a missile dropkick but Dean kicks out.
Ambrose and Bryan go back and forth in the center of the ring. Ambrose plants Bryan, face-first, and gets 2. Ambrose unloads with knees to the face. Bryan looks for the No Lock and gets it. Rollins tries to get in the ring but Kane restrains him. Reigns gets in on the other side and kicks Bryan in the head. Kane and Roman fight on the floor. Kofi Kingston runs out and trades shots with Ambrose as the bell rings.
Kofi sends Dean to the floor with a bloody lip. Kofi, Bryan, and Kane stand tall as The Shield retreat through the crowd. JBL says it is a victory for Ambrose due to outside interference. Sure, why not?
Bryan starts a massive "Yes" chant but we quickly cut away to a replay of Jericho/Ryback from earlier.
- Earlier from WWE.com: Mark Henry is strapped to a 55,000 pound tractor trailer in the parking lot and pulls it like a horse. He is being cheered on by The Prime Time Players; Sandow is out there in his robe as well. Henry will try to pull to trucks later.
- Back from a break to footage of Mark Henry whipping Sheamus on Monday and the welts on his back.
- Back to the parking lot as they strap Mark Henry to two tractors, side by side. Matt Striker gets some words from Henry. Mark says nobody has ever pulled two trucks and this is a demonstration of how he will pull Sheamus at Extreme Rules and touch all four corners.
Henry tries to pull the over 100,000 pounds and fails on the first two attempts. Striker asks if he really wants to do it and says he seems to be struggling. Henry screams at him to get out of his way as Titus cheers him on. Henry starts to move the trucks and gets them over the line. Henry has set his world record. Henry falls to the floor as the paramedics ask if he is alright. They unhook Henry as he screams that this is what he does. Lilian Garcia has fans applaud Henry in the arena.
- The RAW Rebound is shown of John Cena and Ryback.
- Renee Young is standing by with Randy Orton. She wants him to look at footage of getting KO'd on RAW by The Big Show. She asks what Randy's message is to The Big Show. Orton says at Extreme Rules, there is no antidote for what he does to The Big Show. This gets, an obviously post-produced, big pop from the crowd.
- The Big Show makes his entrance makes his entrance and we take another break. Tensai and Brodus Clay finish their dancing in the ring as we return.
Big Show vs. Tensai
Tensai goes at Big Show with fire and intensity. Big Show hits him with the KO in about a minute for the win.
Winner: Big Show
Clay tries to wake Tensai up on the mat and Show grabs him. Clay and Show trade shots and Big Show hits the spear and calls for the KO. Randy Orton slips in the ring and hits the RKO to the giant.
- AJ runs into Kaitlyn in the back and they trade insults. AJ makes fun of Kaitlyn's "man arms." Kaitlyn says AJ has the body of a 10 year-old boy and says maybe her admirer is Dolph Ziggler. Natalya intervenes and asks if there is a problem. AJ says, "Later gentlemen." Natalya and Kaitlyn talk about Kaitlyn's admirer. Khali joins the fun with a Rey Mysterio mask on and sings his theme. The whole joke here is that Khali is "undercover" and trying to find out who Kaitlyn's secret admirer. Khali changes into a Cody Rhodes mustache. Yawn.
- Chris Jericho makes his entrance as we go to break.
- Chris Jericho makes his entrance as we go to break. Ryback makes his entrance.
Ryback vs. Chris Jericho
Jericho takes control with a dropkick but Ryback launches him to the apron and punches Jericho to the floor. Ryback takes it to Jericho on the floor and sends him back in. Ryback stays in control with a headlock on the mat. Jericho knocks Ryback to the floor and Ryback hesitates to get back in as we take a break.
Back to action as Ryback stomps Jericho on the mat. Jericho mounts some momentum but Ryback shuts him down with a spinebuster.
Ryback misses with a splash on the mat and Jericho capitalizes with a Lionsault for 2. Back and forth; Ryback hits a thunderous powerbomb. Ryback hits a fall-away slam and the Meat Hook and calls for the end. Jericho slides out of Shell Shocked and applies the Walls of Jericho. Ryback powers to the ropes.
Jericho hits the Code Breaker and Ryback falls to the floor. Ryback sends Jericho, groin-first, into the steel post and the ref calls for a disqualification.
Winner by disqualification: Chris Jericho
Ryback walks up the ramp as the ref checks on Jericho and helps him stand. Ryback comes back around the ring and clotheslines Jericho over the announce table.
Jericho is laid out and Ryback power-walks away as we go off the air.
What are your thoughts on tonight's show? Sound off below.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.