- James Storm makes his entrance in the arena as we go to break.
- We're back at the top of the second hour. Christy Hemme introduces Kaz and Daniels by mistake as Aries and Roode walk down the ramp. Roode backs Hemme in the corner and gets on the ropes with his crotch in her face and makes her make the correct introduction. She can't help but laugh as she tries to turn her head. Bad Influence is introduced.
Bad Influence vs. Roode & Aries
Aries squares-off with Kazarian and Kaz gets the best of that particular exchange. Aries puts on a clinic and lounges in the corner. More back and forth. We have a double eye rake and both men go to the wrong corners and get clocked in the face by their opponent on the apron. Aries and Kaz tag each other and both get out of the ring to rest. Is this Saturday Morning Slam??
Roode gets 2 on and hits a neckbreaker on the bald superstar. Aries tags in with a flying elbow but Storm is way out of position restraining Kaz and Daniels kicks out when he starts counting; Aries has words with Storm. Aries hits a double axe to Daniels from the top to the ramp. Roode rolls Daniels up in the ring but Daniels grabs the ropes.
Kaz hits an axe to Roode off the apron on the floor and sends him back in for some double teaming with Daniels. Roode kicks out of the onslaught. Bad Influence continue to cut the ring off from Roode. Roode creates some space and the crowd comes alive as he makes the hot-tag to Aries.
Aries goes to work with blood dripping down his forehead. Aries hits a high velocity suicide dive to Daniels on the floor. Wow! Aries hits a frogsplash in the ring to Daniels but Kaz makes the save. Bad Influence hit a nice double team on Aries but Roode makes he save. All four men go back and forth. Aries charges Daniels in the corner but Daniels gets his boot up. They trade counters and Storm catches Daniels grabbing Aries' tights.
Storm argues with Daniels as Aries goes out and gets a swig of beer and spits it in Daniels' face. Aries gives some to Storm to drink and Aries shoves Storm with beer in his mouth. Aries pushes Daniels in the way of a Last Call. Aries covers Daniels with one foot; Storm counts to 2 and stops and hits the Last Call on Aries. Both men are laid out as Storm just leaves.
- We cut to footage in the back of Aces & 8's beating up Magnus. DOC spits in his face as the others hold Magnus and hits him over the head with a trash can.
- A vignette runs for Suicide who returns soon.
- We go to footage and highlights of Chris Sabin and his return last week.
- X-Division Champion Kenny King makes his entrance in jeans and a shirt and cuts an in-ring promo. He puts himself over as the best but puts Chis Sabin over as someone who doesn't know what "quit" means. He introduces Sabin to the ring. Sabin enters the ring in long brown coat and jeans.
King hands Sabin the mic and asks him to tell his story. Sabin says King doesn't know the fighting spirit inside of him. King gives him a double thumbs up. Sabin tells King to take pictures with the belt because he has nothing to lose and he is taking the title next week. King says Sabin is a champ in his eyes and hands him the belt. King says that is the closest Sabin will ever get to the title. Sabin tosses the belt back at him and clocks King to the floor.
- We cut to chaos in the back as Bad Influence and Roode & Aries are separated. We see James Storm laid out on the floor next to a steel chair as officials call for help.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Jim Ross Blogs About Ronda Rousey, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, People Hating John Cena
The Rock Pays Homage To His Dad On "Ballers," John Cena Back At The Gym, Rocky Johnson - Harley Race
Finn Balor Hits Head On Ceiling During Match, Bayley Teases Raw Appearance, Neville - Xavier Woods
Jim Ross Talks About Hall Of Fame Selections, Reality Shows Exposing Wrestling, William Regal, More
Daniel Bryan On Fans Being Able To Change WWE's Plans, Brie's Match After Undertaker's Streak Ended
Dana White Says Ronda Rousey Vs. Cyborg Would Do 2.5 Million Buys, Cyborg On Rousey's Steroid Remark
Roddy Piper's Past Prophetic Comments About His Mortality, Piper "Bloodstained Memoirs" Scene, More
Update On New Gimmicks For Several WWE Talents
WWE Star Takes Homeless Couple To Restaurant, Returns With Big Group Due To "Distant" Manager
UFC 190: Rousey Vs. Correia Recap: Ronda Rousey Continues To Make History
Undertaker Rumor Killer, Early Brock Lesnar Vs. Undertaker Betting Odds, Mascot No-Sells Kevin Nash
Bret Hart Reacts To "Rowdy" Roddy Piper's Death