- We go to sounds of a beating in the back with the camera is on the floor. Dean Ambrose picks up the hand-held camera and The Shield cuts a promo on Kane. They lay the camera back down and we see an out-of-focus Daniel Bryan coughing and wheezing on the ground. The Hounds of Justice kick him as they walk by.
- Officials check on Bryan as we return from a break. They help him up and he is in pain and still coughing.
- Randy Orton makes his entrance in the arena. Damien Sandow is out next.
Randy Orton vs. Damien Sandow
Orton takes Damien down early and Sandow kicks the ropes. They lock up again and Randy hits a shoulderblock to take Sandow down. Sandow goes on a mean streak of strikes and kicks Orton on the mat. Orton comes back with signature offense. Sandow avoids the ropes-DDT and knocks the Viper to the floor as we go to break.
Sandow is in control as we return; he is still aggressive. Sandow hits two consecutive Elbows of Disdain for 2. Orton fights back with headbutts, a dropkick, and a back bodydrop. Orton connects with his ropes-DDT. Randy coils and hits the RKO for the win.
Winner by pin: Randy Orton
Big Show's music hits and he comes out with a mic and cuts a promo on Orton. Sandow attacks from behind and hits his finisher on Orton as Big Show laughs like an evil giant, from the ramp. Show says there is nothing funny about what he does to Orton at Extreme Rules. Cole calls it a challenge.
- A somber Kane leaves the trainer's room and Matt Striker asks for an update on Daniel Bryan. Kane says he will make The Shield pay for what they did to The Undertaker and Bryan. Kane says he will take down as many of them as he can before they take him out. He says we are going on a journey to a place called Hell.
- Back from a break as Josh Mathews is in the ring with arm wrestling equipment set up. He says Mark Henry has challenged Sheamus and introduces The World's Strongest Man. We see footage from the Tug-O-War contest from Monday. Sheamus is introduced. The ref gives them instructions and Mark asks for a towel for Sheamus to wipe his hands with.
Henry is still hesitant as he backs up to take off his shirt and twist his body. He tells Sheamus to stop eye-balling him. They lock-up and here we go. They both hold steady and take turns being in control. Henry rallies back and beats Sheamus. Sheamus congratulates Henry and says he has the stronger right arm but proposes to do it with their left arms. Henry says he won and goes to leave but Sheamus says he is scared.
Henry gets back in and they prepare to go again as the crowd chants for Sheamus. Sheamus pulls his hand back in some mind games. They finally lock-up with left hands and Sheamus clocks Henry in the face with a right and hits the Brogue Kick. Sheamus says that is what he does as he pounds his chest and leaves the ring.
- We go to footage from last week of The Shield taking out The Undertaker.
- The Shield makes their entrance on the other side of a break. Roman Reigns has Bryan's tag title belt as he descends the stands. The trio gets in the ring as they await Kane.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Triple H Reveals Who Named His Finisher, Talks His Favorite Match And Opponent
Bobby Lashley On Which RAW Star Helped Open The Door To WWE, Becoming Friends With Dolph Ziggler
New Feud For Drew McIntyre, The Authors Of Pain Hype WarGames, WWE NXT Superstar Not Injured
WWE NXT Battle Royal Update, The Authors Of Pain Return To TV (Video), Ember Moon Talks Takeover
WWE NXT Star Qualifies For Takeover (Video), Aleister Black Gets Another Win, Johnny Gargano Match
NXT Star Celebrates Anniversary, Kane's Surprising Returns, WWE Shop Adds Retro WCW PPV Shirt
Gail Kim Halloween Photo Shoot, Rosemary And Taya Valkyrie Comment On Match, Allie - Bound For Glory
WWE NXT Results (10/18): Tag Team Returns, Women's Championship Qualifier, Aleister Black In Action
WWE SmackDown Results - Big Challenge Issued, Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens - Daniel Bryan, More
WWE Superstar Reportedly Granted Leave Of Absence
Speculation On Kane's WWE TV Return At RAW, Photos & Videos
Chris Jericho Responds To Neville's Rumored WWE Exit
Backstage Updates On Why Neville Is Unhappy With WWE, His Wrestling Future, Vince McMahon's Reaction
More WWE Wrestlers Looking To Leave?, Funny Roman Reigns - Vince McMahon WWE 2K18 Video, WWE Shop
How Many Wrestlers In WWE Have A Therapeutic Use Exemption?
AJ Styles Talks Who He Wants To Face At WrestleMania