- We go to sounds of a beating in the back with the camera is on the floor. Dean Ambrose picks up the hand-held camera and The Shield cuts a promo on Kane. They lay the camera back down and we see an out-of-focus Daniel Bryan coughing and wheezing on the ground. The Hounds of Justice kick him as they walk by.
- Officials check on Bryan as we return from a break. They help him up and he is in pain and still coughing.
- Randy Orton makes his entrance in the arena. Damien Sandow is out next.
Randy Orton vs. Damien Sandow
Orton takes Damien down early and Sandow kicks the ropes. They lock up again and Randy hits a shoulderblock to take Sandow down. Sandow goes on a mean streak of strikes and kicks Orton on the mat. Orton comes back with signature offense. Sandow avoids the ropes-DDT and knocks the Viper to the floor as we go to break.
Sandow is in control as we return; he is still aggressive. Sandow hits two consecutive Elbows of Disdain for 2. Orton fights back with headbutts, a dropkick, and a back bodydrop. Orton connects with his ropes-DDT. Randy coils and hits the RKO for the win.
Winner by pin: Randy Orton
Big Show's music hits and he comes out with a mic and cuts a promo on Orton. Sandow attacks from behind and hits his finisher on Orton as Big Show laughs like an evil giant, from the ramp. Show says there is nothing funny about what he does to Orton at Extreme Rules. Cole calls it a challenge.
- A somber Kane leaves the trainer's room and Matt Striker asks for an update on Daniel Bryan. Kane says he will make The Shield pay for what they did to The Undertaker and Bryan. Kane says he will take down as many of them as he can before they take him out. He says we are going on a journey to a place called Hell.
- Back from a break as Josh Mathews is in the ring with arm wrestling equipment set up. He says Mark Henry has challenged Sheamus and introduces The World's Strongest Man. We see footage from the Tug-O-War contest from Monday. Sheamus is introduced. The ref gives them instructions and Mark asks for a towel for Sheamus to wipe his hands with.
Henry is still hesitant as he backs up to take off his shirt and twist his body. He tells Sheamus to stop eye-balling him. They lock-up and here we go. They both hold steady and take turns being in control. Henry rallies back and beats Sheamus. Sheamus congratulates Henry and says he has the stronger right arm but proposes to do it with their left arms. Henry says he won and goes to leave but Sheamus says he is scared.
Henry gets back in and they prepare to go again as the crowd chants for Sheamus. Sheamus pulls his hand back in some mind games. They finally lock-up with left hands and Sheamus clocks Henry in the face with a right and hits the Brogue Kick. Sheamus says that is what he does as he pounds his chest and leaves the ring.
- We go to footage from last week of The Shield taking out The Undertaker.
- The Shield makes their entrance on the other side of a break. Roman Reigns has Bryan's tag title belt as he descends the stands. The trio gets in the ring as they await Kane.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Paige Injury Update, TJ Perkins On Who Created His Entrance, WWE Profiles Ted Dibiase Jr.
Matt Hardy On Hogan And Bischoff "Rape, Pillage And Plundering" TNA, Vince McMahon - Satan, More
More On Names At WWE Tryouts: Son Of Former WWE IC Champion, Ronda Rousey Teammate, Eddie Kingston
Billy Corgan On If He Can Win A Bidding War With WWE, Struggles With TNA Sale, If BFG Will Happen
First Teams For The WWE NXT Dusty Rhodes Classic, WWE 2K17 Developer Speaks (Video), Fans On NXT
Kevin Owens Wants Brock Lesnar At WrestleMania, Talks Reaction To Triple H Helping Him, Owen Hart
Tournament Match For Next Week's WWE NXT, Eva Marie All Black Everything Video, Birthdays
Aron Rex Talks Backstage Mood In TNA, Former WWE Stars Coming In, Changes In The Company, Jay Lethal
Backstage Heat On WWE Title Holder For An Odd Reason
WWE SmackDown Results - WWE World Title Match, Randy Orton - Bray Wyatt, Eight-Man Match, More
TNA Cancels Flights And Matches For Next Week's Impact Tapings, Backstage Talk On Nervous Talents
John Cena On Not Hanging Out Backstage With Other Stars, Tears Into Dean Ambrose Something Fierce
Update On WWE Talking To TNA About A Potential Sale
Cesaro Responds To Daniel Bryan About Leaving RAW, Bad Sign For WWE RAW Viewership, Ric Flair
Matt And Jeff Hardy On If They Would Return To WWE, Matt Not Trusting "Meekmahan", Spot Monkeys
Why Paige Has Not Returned To WWE TV, Cesaro On His Nasty Clash Dive, Xavier Woods Unboxes IPhone