- We go to crowd shots as Ryback's music hits and he comes to the ring. Michael Cole, JBL, and Josh Mathews welcome us to the show. Ryback cuts a promo in the ring about why he left Cena hanging on Monday. He calls Cena a weak, pathetic animal and says, "Ryback rules." Daniel Bryan is introduced to the ring.
Ryback vs. Daniel Bryan
Bryan feels Ryback out with No Kicks. Ryback tries to corner and catch him. Bryan stays away and lands kicks. Ryback sends Bryan in but Bryan keeps hitting those kicks. Ryback takes control in the corner and he hits s scoop slam. Bryan comes back with No Kicks after Ryback stops to yell at the fans.
Ryback tosses Bryan to the floor but he jumps right back in and dives onto Ryback through the ropes. Back in the ring, Ryback stalks Bryan and hits knees to the gut in the corner. Bryan slips out of a powerslam and lands kicks but Ryback grounds him. Bryan rallies back but jumps into Ryback's arms who gorilla press slams Bryan to the floor as we take a commercial break.
Ryback is in control in the ring as we return to action. Ryback continues to slowly decimate Bryan with power moves and strikes. Bryan is caught from the 2nd buckle and Ryback drops him in a powerslam for 2. Bryan rallies back with No Kicks and counters a Thesz Press from Ryback into a half Boston Crab. Ryback escapes but Bryan speeds things up as he flies all over the ring with kicks to Ryback.
Bryan comes off the top with a front missile dropkick but Ryback kicks out at 2. Ryback catches Bryan's leg and they topple over the top to the floor. Bryan leaps off the apron but Ryback catches him and drives his spine into the steel post. Back in the ring, Ryback dead-lifts Bryan off the mat for a powerbomb and does it again. Ryback hits the Meat Hook out of the corner and hits Shell Shock for the win.
Winner by pin: Ryback
Ryback talks into the hard camera as Bryan lies on the mat. Ryback leaves the ring.
- Cole and company discuss things as Cole sends to footage from Monday of Zeb vs. Ricardo vs. Big E.
- Renee is standing by with Ricardo Rodriguez. He is super-excited about his match tonight as he rambles in Spanish and even kisses Renee on the cheek. Del Rio shows up and calms him down and tells him to relax. He tells Renee that Ricardo gets excited sometimes.
- Faaandaangoo is next.
Fandango vs. Zack Ryder
Fandango goes right to work with knees to the gut but Ryder fights him off. Fandango takes full control with aggressive offense. Fandango makes a cover and gets 2. Ryder hits a faceplant and his signature double knee out of the corner and missile dropkick. Ryder hits the Broski Boot but only gets 2. Fandango comes back with a side Russian leg sweep and goes up top for his impressive legdrop for the win.
Winner by pin: Faaandaaangooo
Fandango corrects his name in the ring and poses on the ramp with Summer.
- Kaitlyn is walking in the back with a bouquet of roses. She runs into Natalya and Khali and reads them a new text message on her phone from a blocked number from her secret admirer. She wishes he would just reveal himself. Khali tries to give her advice but we can't understand what he is saying. Kaitlyn pretends to understand and says, "Thank you.'
- We're back from a commercial to an outside shot of the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan.
- Cole sends to footage from John Cena's World Wish Day activities from Monday.
- Renee Young is joined in the back by Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger. Zeb asks her name and calls her "Rhonda." Zeb says she is part of the "lame-stream media" and tries to make excuses for his loss on Monday. He says he is going to fix things tonight because real Americans play fair.
- We go to the ring for Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo's entrance. Ricardo is in Zumba pants and still super-excited. He even shakes Lilian Garcia's hand.
- We're back from a break as Team Ziggler has joined commentary; only Dolph has a headset on. Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter make their entrance.
Zeb Colter vs. Ricardo Rodriguez
Zeb shoves and slaps Ricardo but Ricardo gets a hold of Zeb's mustache and rides him like a pony and spanks him. Yes that just happened. Zeb takes over with slow strikes. Ricardo comes back after a slight distraction from Del Rio; it was actually Zeb's fault for getting distracted. Swagger leaps into the ring and takes Ricardo's head off as the bell rings.
Del Rio sends Swagger to the floor and Zeb escapes. Teddy Long comes out and makes it a tag match.
Alberto Del Rio & Ricardo vs. Jack Swagger & Zeb
The match is in progress as we return from a commercial. Ricardo leaps over a charging Swagger in the corner and tags Del Rio who takes control of Swagger. Del Rio applies the cross arm breaker as Big E and Dolph rush the ring and beat down Del Rio. Teddy comes back out and makes it a triple threat tag match.
Alberto Del Rio & Ricardo vs. Jack Swagger & Zeb vs. Dolph & Big E
Del Rio mixes it up with Dolph; Big E comes in and takes over on Del Rio. Ziggler tags back in and gets 2 on Del Rio. Ricardo rallies the fans from the apron. Del Rio creates some space between him and Ziggler but Dolph resumes control with a swinging neck breaker and tags Big E back in for more punishment on Del Rio.
Big E hits a monster spear into the corner. Dolph wants in but misses in the corner as Del Rio side-steps. Del Rio hits a Superkick to Ziggler and the Backstabber to Swagger. Del Rio takes Zeb off the apron and takes care of Big E and Dolph too. Del Rio glares over at Zeb as the old guy begs off. Dolph comes in for the save and hits a DDT to Del Rio but Ricardo breaks the cover.
Big E runs over Ricardo but Swagger takes out Big E. Del Rio hits Swagger with an Enzuigiri and Dolph rolls Del Rio up from behind and grabs the tights for 2. Del Rio goes right into the arm breaker as Dolph taps.
Winners by pin: Alberto Del Rio & Ricardo Rodriguez
- We go to sounds of a beating in the back with the camera is on the floor. Dean Ambrose picks up the hand-held camera and The Shield cuts a promo on Kane. They lay the camera back down and we see an out-of-focus Daniel Bryan coughing and wheezing on the ground. The Hounds of Justice kick him as they walk by.
- Officials check on Bryan as we return from a break. They help him up and he is in pain and still coughing.
Randy Orton vs. Damien Sandow
Orton takes Damien down early and Sandow kicks the ropes. They lock up again and Randy hits a shoulderblock to take Sandow down. Sandow goes on a mean streak of strikes and kicks Orton on the mat. Orton comes back with signature offense. Sandow avoids the ropes-DDT and knocks the Viper to the floor as we go to break.
Sandow is in control as we return; he is still aggressive. Sandow hits two consecutive Elbows of Disdain for 2. Orton fights back with headbutts, a dropkick, and a back bodydrop. Orton connects with his ropes-DDT. Randy coils and hits the RKO for the win.
Winner by pin: Randy Orton
Big Show's music hits and he comes out with a mic and cuts a promo on Orton. Sandow attacks from behind and hits his finisher on Orton as Big Show laughs like an evil giant, from the ramp. Show says there is nothing funny about what he does to Orton at Extreme Rules. Cole calls it a challenge.
- A somber Kane leaves the trainer's room and Matt Striker asks for an update on Daniel Bryan. Kane says he will make The Shield pay for what they did to The Undertaker and Bryan. Kane says he will take down as many of them as he can before they take him out. He says we are going on a journey to a place called Hell.
- Back from a break as Josh Mathews is in the ring with arm wrestling equipment set up. He says Mark Henry has challenged Sheamus and introduces The World's Strongest Man. We see footage from the Tug-O-War contest from Monday. Sheamus is introduced. The ref gives them instructions and Mark asks for a towel for Sheamus to wipe his hands with.
Henry is still hesitant as he backs up to take off his shirt and twist his body. He tells Sheamus to stop eye-balling him. They lock-up and here we go. They both hold steady and take turns being in control. Henry rallies back and beats Sheamus. Sheamus congratulates Henry and says he has the stronger right arm but proposes to do it with their left arms. Henry says he won and goes to leave but Sheamus says he is scared.
Henry gets back in and they prepare to go again as the crowd chants for Sheamus. Sheamus pulls his hand back in some mind games. They finally lock-up with left hands and Sheamus clocks Henry in the face with a right and hits the Brogue Kick. Sheamus says that is what he does as he pounds his chest and leaves the ring.
- We go to footage from last week of The Shield taking out The Undertaker.
- The Shield makes their entrance on the other side of a break. Roman Reigns has Bryan's tag title belt as he descends the stands. The trio gets in the ring as they await Kane.
Kane vs. Dean Ambrose
Kane charges all three men in the ring and uses his own title belt as an equalizer. Kane takes it to all of them on the floor. Kane sends Roman into the announce table and tosses Seth over the security wall. Kane enters the ring as the bell rings. Kane goes to work on Ambrose in the corner with strikes and kicks. Kane tosses Dean to the floor and follows out to punish him. Roman Reigns is still down on the floor. Kane hits a clothesline to Ambrose in the ring and uppercuts him over the top. Kane stands tall as we go to break.
Ambrose is in control in the ring as we return. We see that during the commercial, Dean took over by working the leg of Kane. Ambrose continues to work the left leg of Kane. Kane fights up and they trade shots. Dean hits mounted shots in the corner and wraps Kane's leg around the steel post. Rollins and Regins talk trash from nearby.
Dean Ambrose goes up top but Kane brings him down the hard way. Kane starts to build some momentum with strikes and a side slam for 2. Kane goes up top and connects with a clothesline to Dean and smiles beneath his mask. Kane stalks Dean and hits a chokeslam in the middle of the ring. Kane signals for the end, a la The Undertaker, and goes for the Tombstone but Rollins provides the distraction from the apron.
Kane takes care of Rollins but Ambrose takes advantage. Kane single-handedly takes them on at ringside and lays them all out. Dean goes to the injured knee in the ring and plants Kane in a modified reverse DDT for the win.
Winner by pin: Dean Ambrose
Ambrose joins his brothers at ringside and they stalk Kane and surround the ring. Kane holds his own as The Shield regroups and attacks again. They get the best of Kane and go for the triple powerbomb but Kane fights back. Kane goes for a double chokeslam but Roman hits him with a vicious spear. They hit the triple powerbomb on Kane and stand over him. Ambrose asks for the tag titles and he hands one to Rollins. They touch fists as they raise the tag titles over Kane's lifeless body.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.