- Officials check on Bryan as we return from a break. They help him up and he is in pain and still coughing.
- Randy Orton makes his entrance in the arena. Damien Sandow is out next.
Randy Orton vs. Damien Sandow
Orton takes Damien down early and Sandow kicks the ropes. They lock up again and Randy hits a shoulderblock to take Sandow down. Sandow goes on a mean streak of strikes and kicks Orton on the mat. Orton comes back with signature offense. Sandow avoids the ropes-DDT and knocks the Viper to the floor as we go to break.
Sandow is in control as we return; he is still aggressive. Sandow hits two consecutive Elbows of Disdain for 2. Orton fights back with headbutts, a dropkick, and a back bodydrop. Orton connects with his ropes-DDT. Randy coils and hits the RKO for the win.
Winner by pin: Randy Orton
Big Show's music hits and he comes out with a mic and cuts a promo on Orton. Sandow attacks from behind and hits his finisher on Orton as Big Show laughs like an evil giant, from the ramp. Show says there is nothing funny about what he does to Orton at Extreme Rules. Cole calls it a challenge.
- A somber Kane leaves the trainer's room and Matt Striker asks for an update on Daniel Bryan. Kane says he will make The Shield pay for what they did to The Undertaker and Bryan. Kane says he will take down as many of them as he can before they take him out. He says we are going on a journey to a place called Hell.
- Back from a break as Josh Mathews is in the ring with arm wrestling equipment set up. He says Mark Henry has challenged Sheamus and introduces The World's Strongest Man. We see footage from the Tug-O-War contest from Monday. Sheamus is introduced. The ref gives them instructions and Mark asks for a towel for Sheamus to wipe his hands with.
Henry is still hesitant as he backs up to take off his shirt and twist his body. He tells Sheamus to stop eye-balling him. They lock-up and here we go. They both hold steady and take turns being in control. Henry rallies back and beats Sheamus. Sheamus congratulates Henry and says he has the stronger right arm but proposes to do it with their left arms. Henry says he won and goes to leave but Sheamus says he is scared.
Henry gets back in and they prepare to go again as the crowd chants for Sheamus. Sheamus pulls his hand back in some mind games. They finally lock-up with left hands and Sheamus clocks Henry in the face with a right and hits the Brogue Kick. Sheamus says that is what he does as he pounds his chest and leaves the ring.
- We go to footage from last week of The Shield taking out The Undertaker.
- The Shield makes their entrance on the other side of a break. Roman Reigns has Bryan's tag title belt as he descends the stands. The trio gets in the ring as they await Kane.
Kane vs. Dean Ambrose
Kane charges all three men in the ring and uses his own title belt as an equalizer. Kane takes it to all of them on the floor. Kane sends Roman into the announce table and tosses Seth over the security wall. Kane enters the ring as the bell rings. Kane goes to work on Ambrose in the corner with strikes and kicks. Kane tosses Dean to the floor and follows out to punish him. Roman Reigns is still down on the floor. Kane hits a clothesline to Ambrose in the ring and uppercuts him over the top. Kane stands tall as we go to break.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Steve Austin On Brand Split, If There Should Be Two World Titles, WWE Not Having "Incredible Depth"
Seth Rollins Replaces Roman Reigns At Comic Con, Reigns Defends, Lana And Nikki Storm At NXT (Photo)
Mike Tyson - Batista, Sheamus Throws First Pitch Twice, Football Coach Talks Jerry Lawler's Gift
Backstage News On Dana Brooke's WWE Status, Seth Rollins In New WWE 360 Video, SmackDown Top 10
Paige Gets New Tattoo For Alberto Del Rio? (Photos)
The McMahon Family And Other WWE Employees Being Deposed In Concussion Lawsuit Against WWE
Bob Backlund On Who Was Trying To Talk Vince McMahon Sr. Out Of WWF Title Win, Vince's Reaction
WWE Draft Announcer Speculation, Next WWE Network Collection Revealed, Sheamus - TMNT 2 Featurette
Breaking News: Brand Split Returning, WWE SmackDown Going Live In July, Vince McMahon Comments
Dixie Carter On Signing Recently Released WWE Stars, Rumors Of TNA's Financial Situtation
Backstage Update On Ric Flair's WWE Status, Rumors On More WWE Releases Coming Soon
Possible WWE Draft Date, Brand Split Rumor On The WWE Women's Division, More Backstage Talk
Backstage WWE Brand Split Updates, Women's Division Talk, RAW And SmackDown Leaders, John Cena, More
Randy Orton Comments On Cody Rhodes Leaving WWE, AJ Styles Being With The Company, His Return
Vince McMahon "Pumped" For WWE SmackDown Changes, Two World Titles Returning?, New Signings Coming
WWE Planning Big RAW Episodes, WWE Star Shares Embarrassing Moment With TMZ, PPV Announce Teams