|By Kian Terani | March 28, 2013 | Comments|
- Back from a break to a clip of Brooke Hogan firing and then signing Taryn Terrell last week.
- Taryn makes her entrance in a skimpy blue and pink two-piece. She is handed a mic and calls out Gail Kim. Gail's music hits and she finally appears and makes her way to the ring. Gail grabs a mic and gets face-to-face with Taryn and asks if she really wants to embarrass herself on national TV. Gail introduces someone who wanted to call Taryn out tonight, Tara, to come out here and help her take care of business. Gail attacks Taryn from behind and she and Tara begin to take her apart. Velvet Sky comes down to the rescue and Gail and Tara retreat.
- Velvet gives an interview in the back after the break but Taryn sees Gail and Tara walk by and attacks them. Velvet has to pull her off.
- A promo runs for Gut Check. It returns next week. JB introduces next week's combatants who have a stare-down.
- Sting yells at a security guard who can't let him in. Sting is unhinged and says he is going to try a different approach and that he is "getting into that place."
- Back from a break as we see a replay of the opening segment.
- Hogan talks to Hardy in his office and says the rematch was already his but for Hardy to go through 3 men was phenomenal. Hogan says the match is set for April 11. Hogan says he is sorry for his mistakes but Hardy has a chance to redeem it. Hardy says he lives for the future and that he is taking the title back. Hogan tells Hardy that he can make the stipulation for his match with Bully.
We hear Sting's music hits and Hogan grabs his crutch and leaves Hardy and says Sting isn't supposed to be here.
- Sting makes his entrance in the ring and cuts a promo on Bully Ray. He says he needs to fix this problem and the only way to do it is to call Hulk Hogan out. Hogan's music hits and he comes to the ring. Hogan circles Sting in the ring and Sting says he is going to say he is sorry for the 3rd time and if Hogan doesn't accept, things might get nuclear.
Hogan says he should have trusted his gut but Sting was persistent in trusting Bully. Hogan is fiery and says Sting ruined this company. Sting tells him to man-up because he is ultimately in charge. Hogan accepts full responsibility and tells Sting he's tired of hearing about it and tells Sting to get out of his ring. Sting says, "Make me."
Hogan rips his shirt as two security guards get in between them and escort Sting out. Hogan says it isn't over between them. Sting picks Hogan's crutch up on the ramp but security makes him drop it. The cameras follow behind the curtain as Sting walks away in the dark. We go to commercial.
- During The Break: Matt Morgan applauds as Sting walks by and calls him another Hogan mistake. Sting pauses and continues walking.
- James Storm makes his entrance to the ring and calls out AJ Styles. We get wide shots of the arena and finally see AJ standing in the stands. Storm says he has been where AJ is but he picked himself up and got back in the ring. Storm says they could either put a drink in the hand and talk about it or make a fist and fight about it. AJ leaves as Storm is swarmed and beaten by Aces & 8's DOC, Garett, and Wes. Eric Young comes out and gets beat also. Kurt Angle comes down and Aces & 8's retreats. Angle grabs a mic and challenges them to a match.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Bayley Talks With Steve Austin (Photo), Noam Dar Debut On UpUpDownDown, Fans On WWE General Managers
John Cena On Wanting Feud With Roman Reigns, If He Will Go To RAW Or SmackDown, WWE Return, More
Pete Dunne Talks Brock Lesnar Being His Dream Opponent, Which Star Set Up His WWE Tryout
Chavo Guerrero Jr On Training The Cast Of Glow And How Long He Had, Growth Of Women's Wrestling
Young Bucks Selling Out At Hot Topic, Manners - Rules At NJPW G1 Special, IWGP Title Fixed (Photos)
Ethan Carter III On Blurring The Lines Between Good And Bad, Wanting To Work More, Crowd In India
Awesome Kong Reveals Plans She Discussed With Triple H For Kharma That Never Happened In WWE
Ric Flair On WWE HOFer Pulling Gun On Randy Orton's Dad, What Randy Did After First World Title Win
Alberto Del Rio Breaks Up With Paige
** SPOILERS ** WWE NXT Tapings For June & July
Brock Lesnar Added To House Show, Rap Group Sent Cease And Desist To WWE?, Goldberg (Videos)
Speculation On Change To Brock Lesnar's WrestleMania Plans, John Cena Note, Rock Fan Stops Traffic
More On Daniel Bryan Possibly Wrestling Again, Recent Testing, When His WWE Contract Expires
Paige Comments On Breakup?, Io Shirai Not Starting With WWE Anytime Soon, Triple H Vs Eddie Guerrero
ROH Best In The World Results: Who Left As ROH Champion?, Title Changes
Backstage News On Mauro Ranallo's Return To WWE And His New Deal