|By Marc Middleton | March 25, 2013 | Comments|
Jack Swagger appears at ringside and attacks Ricardo. Swagger rips Ricardo's protective boot off. Del Rio gets up and leaps out of the ring, taking Swagger out. Del Rio unloads on Swagger and fights him into the crowd. Del Rio with a big kick to the jaw. Del Rio gets counted out.
Winner by Count Out: Antonio Cesaro
- Del Rio comes back in the ring and interrupts Cesaro's celebration. Del Rio puts him in the cross armbreaker before breaking it and pointing at the WrestleMania 29 sign. Del Rio goes to ringside where trainers are checking on Ricardo's leg.
- We see what happened earlier with CM Punk and The Undertaker.
Titus O'Neil and Darren Young vs. Kane and Daniel Bryan
Titus O'Neil and Darren Young wait in the ring as the WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No make their way out. Kane starts off with Titus. Kane with an early pin attempt. Bryan comes in and unloads with kicks on Titus. Kane comes back in and they double team Titus in the corner. Kane drops Titus with a right hand for a 2 count. Titus fights Kane off and tags in Young for some double teaming in their corner.
The match goes on and Young works over Bryan now. Ziggler, AJ and Langston appear on the stage to watch the match. Titus comes back in and stomps on Bryan. More double teaming by The PTP. Young with a 2 count on Bryan. Lots more back and forth. Kane and Bryan get the win.
Winners: Kane and Daniel Bryan
- After the match, Team hell No have words with Ziggler, AJ and Langston, who are still on the stage.
- Still to come, The Shield will be in six-man action. Also, Triple H will speak. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get a preview for Lesnar vs. Triple H at WrestleMania 29.
- Triple H comes out and talks about he can never compete if he loses at WrestleMania 29. HHH puts over how much of a beast Brock Lesnar is. Triple H says he has fought in the ring like his life depended on it. Triple H advises Lesnar to show up at WrestleMania like his career is on the line, like his life depend son it because it very well might. Triple H isn't coming to WrestleMania to wrestle or fight, he's coming to kick Lesnar's ass. He drops the mic and exits the ring but stops when Wade Barrett's music hits and out comes the Intercontinental Champion. They meet on the ramp and have a staredown. Barrett motions for Triple H to get to the back. Triple H kicks him below the belt and looks up at the WrestleMania sign. Triple H keeps walking and heads to the back.
Wade Barrett vs. The Miz
Back from the break and Barrett is still trying to recover from the Triple H kick. Out comes his opponent The Miz.
Miz quickly hits an atomic drop and goes for the Figure Four but Barrett escapes the ring. Barrett comes back in and Miz with more drops and a Skull Crushing Finale attempt. Barrett escapes again and stalls on the outside. They go at it and Miz has control until Barrett hits a big boot on the top rope. Barrett with forearm shots now. Barrett with a high knee to the gut and a 2 count. More back and forth. Miz with another roll up for 2. Miz with the backbreaker but Barrett blocks the neckbreaker. Miz dumps Barrett over the top and to the floor. Miz leaps off the apron with an ax handle and brings it back in the ring for a 2 count. We go to commercial.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Eva Marie Back At The WWE Performance Center, Another WWE - ESPN Report, Kevin Owens Blanket
** LIVE SPOILERS ** For This Week's WWE Main Event
DDP Talks Helping Kevin Nash And Scott Hall Jump Ship, Pull-Apart Fight With Eric Bischoff, Savage
Ryback's New "Feed The Cure" Ring Gear, WWE Releases Superstar Socks In Stores, RAW Top 10
Another Possible Match Compilation WWE DVD Revealed For 2016, Change To Owen Hart Artwork?
Will Seth Rollins Be On SmackDown?, Update On Alberto El Patron - WWE, WrestleMania 32 Packages
Triple H Remembers Mentor, Fans On If Kane Should Be Punished, WWE RAW Twitter Ratings, WWE Stock
Major WWE - ESPN Announcement Coming Soon?, WrestleMania 32
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Seth Rollins Vs. Kane, John Cena Defends, Paige, More
WWE Interested In Bringing Alberto Del Rio Back
Reason For John Cena Taking Time Away From WWE Revealed?
Backstage Update On John Cena Taking Time Away From WWE, What He's Saying