Welcome to ongoing results of tonight's WWE SmackDown. You all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- SmackDown begins with a video asking if Jack Swagger has gone too far. Also, are the odds now stacked against The Shield?
- We go right to MizTV in the ring with Randy Orton and Sheamus. Miz asks who their partner will be against The Shield. Randy says he wants Big Show but Sheamus doesn't trust him. Orton says he doesn't trust anyone and he wants that big angry giant on his side. Miz says, "Instead of talking about him let's bring him out." Big Show comes out and Miz says he trusts him about as far as he can throw him. Show tells him he's dated women bigger than him. Show tells Sheamus and Orton he can't stand either one of them but if they stand together, The Shield can't stop them.
Sheamus asks how they know Show won't leave them hanging. Show says if he was the running type, he wouldn't have beaten Sheamus for the World Title. They all continue to bicker then Booker T's music hits and he comes on the stage. He says he needs to know that they can get along and puts Show, Orton, and Sheamus in a 6-man tag match for later. Show leaves the ring as Booker's music plays.
Mark Henry vs. Zack Ryder
Henry hits the World's Strongest Slam in about 2 minutes to get the win by pin.
Henry picks Ryder back up and hits another one. Henry hits another one as the crowd chants, "Feed me More." Ryback's music hits to a pop and he power-walks to the ring. They face-off from opposite corners as Henry throws verbal jabs and charges-in. Ryback hits the Meat Hook Clothesline and Henry rolls out of the ring as the ravenous crowd continues to chant. At least they sound ravenous, maybe it's post-production.
- Teddy Long asks Booker T if he's proud of him for consulting with Vickie to make the Ryback-Mark Henry match. Booker says he likes the match but he works for him and not Vickie. Teddy says he thought he worked with Booker. We go to a commercial.
- Rock will be on RAW this Monday.
- We return to the Booker T. Hall of Fame video. Michael Cole puts Booker over as a great person and a good friend and wonders if he will get inducted as G.I. Bro or King Booker. JBL also puts Booker and his induction over, big time.
Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston
AJ Lee joins commentary as she sits on the table with her legs crossed. Ziggler grounds Kofi with an assist from Big E Langston as we go to break.
Ziggler keeps control of Kofi on the mat as Cole asks AJ about having dated 3/4 of the men in the tag match at WrestleMania. AJ says she can't believe she almost married Daniel Bryan's beard. Kofi breaks a sleeper hold and hits the S.O.S but Ziggler grabs the ropes to break the count. Ziggler falls to the floor and Kofi goes to dive onto him but Langston gets in the way and Kofi dives onto him from up top. Ziggler hits Kofi with the Fame-asser on the floor and sends him back in. Ziggler hits The Zig Zag for the win.
Winner by pin: Dolph Ziggler
AJ says, "Later nerds." and joins Ziggler in the ring. Big E picks Kofi up and drops him in the Big Ending as Ziggler and AJ look-on from ringside.
- On the Titantron, Big Show and Sheamus bicker in the back. Randy Orton steps in between them to calm things down. JBL and Cole note how Orton is uncharacteristically the voice of reason again like he was earlier on MizTV. Smells like they are finally starting to plant the seeds for the Orton heel-turn. But should he join The Shield? It could be interesting if done correctly.
- We see more footage of Jack Swagger's attack on Ricardo on Monday. Cole tells us that his ankle is indeed broken and that Alberto Del Rio is not here tonight and is with his friend.
- Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter make their way to the ring.
- Back from a break as Zeb cuts and in-ring promo on people who disagree with what they say. Y2J's pyro interrupts.
Chris Jericho vs. Jack Swagger
Jericho starts off strong and Swagger goes out to regroup and he is not happy. Jericho takes it to Swagger on the floor but Swagger takes his knee out back in the ring and proceeds to stomp on Y2J. Swagger with a shoulder block and trash talk. Y2J hits a dropkick but Swagger pounds him in the corner. Back and forth slaps and kicks in the corner up top; Jericho head-butts Swagger off and comes off with a crossbody on Swagger and gets 2.
Swagger goes back out and Jericho dives on him again as we go to commercial.
Swagger works over Jericho in the ring as we return but Jericho is quick and nimble like a cat as he turns things around. Jericho hits mounted shots in the corner and goes for a hurricanrana but Swagger blocks and applies the Patriot Lock. Jericho rolls through and dropkicks Swagger to the floor.
Fandango's music hits and he and his dancer twirl on the stage and come down the ramp. Swagger almost steals the win from a distracted Y2J. They have a nice exchange of counters and Jericho hits a bulldog as Zeb gets on the apron. Fandango kicks Jericho in the head from the floor and Swagger hits the Swagger Bomb for the win.
Winner by pin: Jack Swagger
Fandango hops in the ring and assaults Jericho and asks what his name is. Fandango goes up top and drops a awesome leg on Jericho's neck. He grabs a mic and kneels over Jericho and says, "It's Faaandaaaagoo."
- Big Show tells Matt Striker that he and Orton and Sheamus have to get on the same page and that they can trust him as much as they can trust each other.
- The Rock-Cena redemption video runs.
- Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow are in the ring with The Bella's. Cody says they have a special gift. Sandow presents the only two women with enough beauty and intelligence to accompany them, The Bella's. Brodus Clay and Tensai's music hits and they make their entrance with The Funkadactyls.
Team Rhodes Scholars vs. Brodus Clay & Tensai
Clay and Brodus actually look like a good old-school tag team especially with the matching gear. The Bella's try to distract Brodus from the apron and the four girls roll around at ringside. The men get involved and it's chaos at ringside as the bell rings and they separate their respective girls.
- Matt Striker asks Orton and Sheamus in the back if they are on the same page as Show and Sheamus says they all trust each other. He comes back in the shot and says, "No seriously, trust me." The same thing Show ended his interview with. We go to break.
- Antonio Cesaro is introduced in the ring as we see that Wade Barrett has joined commentary.
The Miz vs. Antonio Cesaro
Miz runs into a big knee from Cesaro and kicks out after a gut wrench. Miz fights back and hits an elbow and a knee lift. Miz hits his clothesline in the corner and comes off the top and wins with a figure-4.
Winner by submission: The Miz
Miz applies the move on Cesaro again as a message to Barrett. Barrett gets up and holds his title in the air and slowly walks up the ramp.
Instant Reaction: Poor Cesaro is just an afterthought as Miz releases and he slides out of the ring and disappears. This is just another chapter in the erratic, inconsistent booking of the mid-card as of late. This was just odd booking with the goal of making Miz look strong in his maybe-feud with Barrett.
- The Call red carpet footage is shown.
- Footage of the Triple H contract signing is shown.
- Back in the arena, Orton makes his entrance followed by Sheamus as we go to a commercial.
- Big Show has joined them in the ring as we return and 3MB makes their way to the ring with 8 minutes left in the show.
Sheamus, Randy Orton, & The Big Show vs. 3MB
Jinder Mahal starts off with a kick to Orton's gut but Randy recovers with a vengeance. Sheamus comes in off the tag and goes back and forth with Jinder. Sheamus hits a rolling senton and silences the already-dead crowd for chops to Mahal's chest.
Big Show tags in and hits chops to Drew McIntyre in the ropes. Orton tags in and eggs-on fans' cheers. Orton hits a big powerslam on Heath Slater but Jinder provides the distraction for Slater to hit get a near-fall. 3MB takes it to Orton in their corner. Slater comes off top and Orton hits him with a dropkick in mid-air.
Orton tags Show who, believe it or not, speeds things up against 3MB. Show hits the KO to Drew right as Sheamus tags himself in, thinking Show was in trouble. Sheamus hits The Brogue Kick to Jinder for the win.
Winners by pin: Big Show, Randy Orton, & Sheamus
Show looks a little ticked-off that Sheamus stole his win. He goes up to Sheamus and confronts him. Orton steps in between them and tries to calm things down as The Shield's music hits. Roman Reigns is in line behind Ambrose and Rollins this week as they come down through the fans. Show and Sheamus get into a shoving match but quickly focus as The Shield surrounds the ring. The Shield decides to retreat as Show, Orton, and Sheamus stand, momentarily united.
What are your thoughts on tonight's show? Sound off below.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.