|By Kian Terani | March 22, 2013 | Comments|
Aries hits a hurricanrana to Hernandez over the top rope in a crazy nice spot. Chavo had just tagged-in and he hits his 3 Amigos on Aries in the ring. Kazarian comes down and distracts Earl as Daniels pushes Chavo off the top. Aries rolls Chavo up and grabs the tights for the win.
Winners by pin And Still TNA Tag Team Champions: Roode & Aries
Daniels & Kazarian attack Roode & Aries from behind in the ring and throw their titles on their laid-out carcasses.
- A promo brought to us by 5-Hour Energy is shown for the X-Division and it's 10 year history in TNA. We are told that all future X-Division matches will be 3-Way matches with a 230 lb. limit. Kenny King cuts a promo after the video and he is pis*ed. He says TNA wants to throw two guys at him, well so be it. He drinks some 5-Hour Energy and says he is ready.
X-Division Championship: Kenny King (c) vs. Zema Ion vs. Sonjay Dutt
All three men go at it. The action spills to the floor and King dives onto both men from the apron. King remains in control in the ring with a full mount on Ion. King keeps Dutt from reentering. Dutt hits a springboard dropkick to King and goes up top but King pushes him to the ramp. King kicks Ion in the head but Ion hits a tornado DDT from the apron. Dutt comes in off the top with a hurricanrana on Ion and then a moonsault onto both men from the top to the floor.
Dutt hits a moonsault stomp on Ion from the top but King comes in with a springboard neckbreaker for the win.
Winner by pin And Still TNA X-Division Champion: Kenny King
- Brooke Hogan avoids questions in the back as we go to break.
- Another Bully Ray explanation vignette runs.
- Sting is outside of Hogan's office door as we take another break.
- Sting enters Hogan's office and he wants Bully Ray. Hogan tells Sting to do what he does best: go sit in the rafters for a couple of years and keep to himself. He tells Sting to disappear. Sting says he wants Bully. Hogan says he isn't the only one.
- We see a video of Taryn Terrell's issues with Gail Kim.
- Taryn gets in the ring and takes the mic. She says she knows she is on probation and that she had to retaliate to Gail Kim. Gail's music hits and she comes to the ring. Gail takes Taryn's mic and says she learned that you don't mess with Gail Kim. Gail calls out Brooke so she can fire Taryn like she should have done a long time ago.
Brooke's music hits and she comes halfway down the ramp. She says this was a tough decision and she fires Taryn as ref for the Knockout. Gail gloats in the ring. Brooke says she has more good news. She signs Taryn to the Knockouts roster which means she can get physical with anybody. Taryn spears Gail and chases her out of the ring.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Total Divas Recap (4/26): Lana & Rusev's Bulgarian Wedding, Nikki Ponders Quitting The WWE And More
Randy Orton On Being A 15 Year Veteran, Reinventing Himself Over The Years, Greatest Accomplishments
WWE NXT Recap (4/26): UK Title Match, McIntyre Vs. Almas, RR Cross-ing, More
WWE On Charlotte Making History At SmackDown, WWE Star Reads To Son At School (Photos), Nikki Bella
Battle Royal On Next Week's WWE NXT Episode, Tyler Bate Talks Momentum (Video), Roderick Strong
Cesaro On The Effect Of The Hardys Returning To WWE, Wanting More Of A Shakeup With Tag Teams
Ronda Rousey Congratulates WWE NXT Star And His Fiancee, Finn Balor, Young Bucks - Edge & Christian
ROH TV Recap: Cody Faces Christopher Daniels, Matt Sydal Returns, Kazarian, Top Prospect Final
WWE SmackDown Results - New 1 Contenders Named, No DQ Match, Group Crashes The Main Event, More
Another Former Impact Wrestling Star May Be Signing With WWE
Backstage News On Vince McMahon Being Frustrated With Mauro Ranallo, Another Incident With JBL
Ryback On Jinder Mahal's New Physique And How He Got It
Backstage Incident At Sunday's Impact Wrestling Tapings Between Jarretts And Long Time Employee
Jeff Hardy On Being Inebriated During Match With Sting, How Sting Was After, What Caused Drug Issues
More WWE NXT Releases Including Former WWE Tough Enough Winner
How Jeff Hardy Could Remove One Of His WWE Wellness Policy Violations