TNA Impact Results: Aces & 8's Takes Over, AJ Returns & More, Sound Off With Your Thoughts
|By Kian Terani | March 14, 2013 | Comments|
- We go to the ring for Robbie E's entrance. Rob Terry makes his entrance. Robbie E goes to the floor and grabs a mic and says what happened Sunday was a fluke.
Robbie E. vs. Rob Terry
Terry throws Robbie around the ring like a small child and hits a powerslam. The crowd chants, "Feed Me More." Terry hits a spinebuster for the win.
Winner by pin: Rob Terry
The "special" music hits and Terry does his dance routine.
- Sting enters Hulk's office and Hogan glares in his direction as we go to break.
- Bully Ray isn't impressed with the TNA merchandise that he had his members bring back to the table and he wants to take it out on a random guy from the Impact program. Bully says this isn't going to be easy.
- Hogan kind of goes-off on Sting in his office for trusting Bully Ray. Sting tells Hogan not to fire Aces & 8's and that he wants to get his hands on Bully. Hogan says this movie is over and he tells Sting to get out.
- We go to footage of the AJ Styles situation. AJ speaks next.
- Bobby Roode and Austin Aries stop Sting in the back and antagonize him about Hogan telling him off and Bully being the champion due to Sting. Sting silences them and says he wants to fight tonight. Roode abandons Aries and Sting says he is fighting Aries.
- The lovely Christy Hemme introduces the Phenomenal AJ Styles. AJ doesn't come through the entrance. Kazarian and Daniels come out instead, dressed as The Road Warriors. They look strikingly like Animal and Hawk, respectively, just a lot smaller. Daniels runs-down the hometown Road Warriors and mocks their catchphrases. James Storm interrupts and comes to the ring as Kaz & Daniels listen from the apron. Storm defends AJ and The Road Warriors.
James Storm vs. Daniels
Storm brings Daniels in off the apron and the bell rings. Storm takes control but Kazarian trips him up from the floor and Daniels takes over. Taz wonders what the black marks on Daniels' head are. Storm comes back and hits Closing Time. Kazarian distracts from the floor but Storm recovers and hits a backbreaker to Daniels and stacks him up for the win.
Winner by pin: James Storm
Kaz immediately attacks Storm and he and Daniels stomp him out as the crowd gets feverish for AJ. AJ comes down the ramp with his beard and leather jacket and hits a shot to Kazarian. Kaz and Daniels both retreat like cowards. AJ keeps a cold gaze on Kaz and Daniels at ringside. Storm gets up and joins AJ's side. AJ snaps off a vicious clothesline and takes Storm's head off and walks back up the ramp as Tenay wonder who this man is now.
- Joseph Park enters to his 'law show' theme and gets in the ring. Park talks about his successes in his short career and ponders the highlights of his life. He says this is the #1 moment, in front of his hometown in Chicago. Park says he can't wait to see what is next. Matt Morgan's music hits and he and his epic beard come to the ring.
Morgan grabs a mic and asks Hulk Hogan how the whole Bully thing is working out for him. Morgan can't believe Hogan signed this "clown" Joseph Park to a contract. Morgan says he going to start eliminating all of Hulk's mistakes, one by one, starting with Park. Morgan strongly advises Park to get out of his ring. Park goes to leave but Morgan insults Chicago and Park says they never back down from a fight here. Park removes his glasses and jacket and puts his dukes up. Morgan says he does things on his time but hits the Carbon Footprint as Park turns his back. Morgan leans over Park and says his time is next week.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.