- We go to a wide shot of the crowd as Michael Cole welcomes us to the show, live from Oklahoma. Lilian Garcia introduces Ricardo Rodriguez who does the honors for Alberto Del Rio. Michael Cole is joined tonight by Jerry Lawler and Josh Mathews. Damien Sandow's music hits and he cuts a promo on his way down the ramp. Del Rio retorts to his comments about unwashed masses. He tells Sandow to wash his mouth because it smells like caca.
Alberto Del Rio vs. Damien Sandow
Del Rio and Sandow trade moves and Del Rio hits a series of shoulders. Sandow goes out to regroup. Sandow reenters and Del Rio goes back to work. Del Rio connects with a moonsault in the corner but only gets 2. Sandow starts to build momentum and hits a suplex for 2. Ricardo gets the crowd pumped as Del Rio fights up from a headlock. Sandow takes him back down and stomps on him. Sandow pulls down his knee pad and drops a knee for 2. Del Rio launches Sandow to the apron and hits an Enzuigiri to send to scholar to the floor as we go to break.
Sandow slams Del Rio in the ring as we return and drops the Elbow of Disdain to 2. Sandow drops repeated knees to the chest and back of Del Rio. Del Rio creates some space with a German Suplex and both men struggle to get up. They trade shots on their feet but Del Rio builds momentum with clotheslines and a tilt-a-whirl. Del Rio hits a side kick to the face of Sandow for 2 as Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter look-on from a monitor in the back. Del Rio charges in the corner but Sandow gets his boot up and hits a neckbreaker but only gets 2. Del Rio counters Sandow's finisher into the cross armbreaker and Sandow taps vigorously.
Winner by submission: Alberto Del Rio
- Michael Cole sends to highlights from Punk-Cena from RAW.
- Daniel Bryan approaches Kane in the locker room and hands him a blindfold. He says that is the reason Kane beat PTP on Monday and not him. Bryan says he talked to Booker T and they have a rematch tonight but Kane will be the one who is blindfolded. Kane is just fine with that and he says at least he won't have to look at his goat face. Bryan yells, "No!"
- The Miz introduced for his match in a 2 Out of 3 Fall for the U.S. Championship as we go to commercial.
- We return to footage from The Marine 3. Miz reacts inside the ring as he mouths, "That looks pretty good." Antonio Cesaro makes his way to the ring.
U.S. Championship – 2 Out of 3 Falls: Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. The Miz
They lock up and Miz rolls Cesaro up for a quick 1. Cesaro goes for a fall and gets 2. The crowd chants, "USA." Cole talks about Cesaro's decision not to come to the ring with the American flag anymore. He says that per Cesaro's message on WWE Active, nobody cared so he will no longer do it. Both men continue to jockey for position and have short bursts of offense. Miz rolls him up for 2. I can't tell if the crowd is chanting Miz is "awesome" or "awful." Cesaro hits the Neutralizer to secure the 1st fall.
We're back from a break as we see that Miz got a win with the Figure 4 during the break.
Miz hits a big kick to the face and takes down Cesaro for some fists. Cesaro calls him a stupid American and slaps him in the face. Miz gets fired-up and builds momentum. Cesaro hits his patented European Uppercut but somehow Miz kicks out. They should really protect that move. Miz plants Cesaro with a big DDT for 2. Both men trade shots from their knees and get to their feet. Miz hits his clothesline in the corner and goes up top for an axe handle. Miz applies the Figure 4 but Cesaro pulls himself to the ropes. Miz keeps working the leg but Cesaro rolls him up and grabs the tights for the win.
Winner by pin 2:1 And Still U.S. Champion – Antonio Cesaro
- Cole sends to a Tout from JBL about his mountain climb.
- Sheamus approaches Randy Orton in the locker room and asks if he's thinking about The Shield interfering in his match tonight and offers his services. He says he knows Orton is a loner so he probably isn't interested. Orton says, "Thanks" and walks away as Sheamus ponders.
- We go to the ring for Jim Ross' introduction and go to commercial.
- A promo for Fandango runs. He premieres tonight.
- JR is in the ring and he says it feels good to be home. He says he is here to address a controversial issue. He introduces Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger.
JR tells Swagger that they go back a long way and tells the fans that he recruited Swagger to the WWE. JR asks Swagger what changed in him since he quit 5 months ago. Colter answers for him and says he told Swagger the reality of what is going on. JR says he asked Swagger and that he doesn't understand Colter's point of view. Colter says he and Swagger "will not stand idly by and watch this country self-destruct." Swagger says, "We the people." I thought this ratings-loser was over but JR changes gears to WrestleMania.
Colter talks about Del Rio and says he needs to leave this country. Colter says Swagger is fighting for more than a title, he is fighting for the heart and soul of the country. Swagger says his line again and JR says, "My god man! What has happened to you? You're not the same Jack Swagger. This man has brain-washed you."
Zeb says those are strong words and that JR himself brainwashed Swagger. JR tells Colter to exercise his right to remain silent. Zeb suggests JR don't do anything he might regret. Swagger slaps JR's hat off his head and tells him to watch it when he talks to a real American. Swagger backs JR into the corner and calls him a sympathizer. Del Rio's music hits and he comes to the rescue. He picks up JR's hat and gives it to him. The crowd chants for Del Rio. He says Zeb and Jack are the problem and he is the solution. He says they are a real jackass. That was a very effective way to get heat on both men.
- Kane and Daniel Bryan come to the ring as we go to break.
- The Prime Time Players are now in the ring as their music still plays. The announcers plug Sonic at ringside. I'm glad I just ate. That stuff looks good.
Team Hell No vs. The Prime Time Players
Bryan puts a hood on Kane's head with a white goat-face on it. Bryan gets his arm tied behind his back and here we go. Titus draws Kane's attention with the whistle from the apron and Darren Young takes advantage. Bryan tags in and goes back and forth with Young.
Back from a break as Titus works Bryan over in the ring. Titus charges at Bryan in the corner but Bryan gets his boot up and tags Kane. Kane finds Titus and hits a hiptoss. Titus tags Young who walks into a chokeslam from Kane. Bryan tags himself in but Kane grabs Bryan's in a chokeslam. Bryan pleads that it is him and Kane lets go. Titus rolls Bryan up from behind for the win.
Winners by pin: PTP
Kane takes off his hood and sees the goat face on it and confronts Bryan about it. Bryan says he didn't do it and puts his arms out for a hug. Kane puts the hood on Bryan and smacks him to the mat.
- We go to a trailer from The Call starring Hale Berry.
- Matt Striker is standing by with the Big Show. Show says this is the season to make an impact and what better way than to chokeslam Randy Orton?
- We go to Chris Jericho via Skype from Australia. He calls Cole 'Mitchell' like old times. He talks about all the bands on tour with Fozzy and his show Robot Combat League. He says he will be back soon.
- We're back as Matt Striker introduces Fandango in the back. Fandango enters with his dancer in a twirl and she disappears off-camera. Fandango corrects Striker's pronunciation as he touches his own chest. He tells Matt to, "Breathe the A's in. Faaandaaangoo." He cuts a breathy promo and wants everyone to follow his grace and lead. He corrects Striker and says he will not debut tonight. He will debut when he gets his name right. Fandango breathes his name again and leaves.
- Cole, Lawler, and Josh have a good laugh and Lawler says he was looking forward to "Faaanaaangoo." He does a pretty good impression.
- The RAW Rebound is shown of HHH-Lesnar.
- Dolph Ziggler has been chosen over Wade Barrett and Antonio Cesaro, with 51% of the vote, to face Del Rio next week.
- We go to the ring for Randy Orton's entrance. We see footage from The Shield with Sheamus and Orton on RAW. The Big Show is out next.
The Big Show vs. Randy Orton
Orton starts off with strikes and hits mounted shots to Show in the corner. Show throws him off and takes him down with a shoulder. Cole asks King what he is going to wear for Old School RAW. He says, "Something from the 90's." Show keeps control of Randy with punches and chops to the chest. Orton catches Show with a dropkick as we go to break.
Show drops elbows on Randy's left arm as we return to action. Orton fights up but Show drops him for 2. Show goes to the 2nd buckle and leaps for an elbow but Orton moves. Orton counters the chokeslam with a DDT but Show kicks out at 2 with authority. They go to the floor and Orton sends Show face-first into the steel post. Orton hits a DDT in the ring with Show's feet on the top rope.
The Shield's music hits and they come through the crowd and surround the ring. Sheamus' music hits and he runs down the ramp and gets in the ring. The crowd chants, "Feed Me More." The Shield pounces into the ring as the bell rings. The Shield takes over on both men and beats them down. Big Show comes-to and hits Roman Reigns with the KO and Ambrose and Rollins flee and take Reigns with them through the crowd. Show grabs Orton and hits him with a chokeslam. Sheamus immediately hits Show with the Brogue Kick. Sheamus and Orton shake hands in the ring as we go off the air.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.