|By Michael Souza | February 19, 2013 | Comments|
- Tensai and Brodus has become one of my favorite parts of RAW. Always a bonus when we get to see Naomi wrestle. She's got skills!
- Will Team Hell No ever wrestle a tag match again?
- 2013 has not started well for Kofi Kingston. He is a great performer but his character is very one-dimensional. Don't really know what's in store for him moving forward.
- The "Assistant TO the General Manager" gimmick will ALWAYS get over.
- I guess Big Show was too embarrassed to show up on RAW. Thank goodness.
- With The Shield and 3MB being the only factions in the WWE right now, I think the company has a huge opportunity in front of them with "We The People". NXT's The Wyatt Family would fit perfectly, and Bray Wyatt is ready.
- The new Title design is really cool, but wasn't Punk the one slated to unveil it? Also, when Rock leaves again, does the Brahma Bull logo stay?
Overall, I thought last night's episode of RAW would have been perfectly suitable for the middle of September. It was well rounded where storyline development and exciting matches occurred. But this was February 18th, it followed the final PPV before WestleMania 29, and the most exciting segment was a belt unveiling. While RAW was certainly entertaining, it lacked a WOW factor that I was expecting to see.
That's all for me ladies and gentleman! Thanks so much for reading. Please let me know what you think about last night's RAW!
Tweet me your questions and comments at @MikeSouzaJT. Have a great week!
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Former WWE Superstar Caught Selling Unauthorized Photos Of Hulk Hogan?
Jim Ross Blogs On Hulk Hogan Possibly Wrestling Again, Big GFW Announcements, Billy Corgan In TNA
WWE Superstar Works As A Heel, Success For WWE Studios Movie, Bret Hart Talks About His Father
Chris Jericho On Future Of WWE PPV Main Events, Former WWE Star Calls Extreme Rules Match A Joke
Actor Nick Mundy Talks How The Rock Is In Real Life, Upsetting Mark Wahlberg, More
Jesse Ventura Talks Verne Gagne Creating "The Body" Monicker, Working For Verne, Adrian Adonis, More
Photo: CM Punk "Drax The Destroyer" Cover Has Colt Cabana, Editor Comments On Punk's Involvement
"Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Vs. Manny Pacquiao" Results: Mayweather And Pacquiao Make History, More
More On Hulk Hogan Returning To The Ring At WrestleMania, Vince McMahon "Looking Forward To It"
CM Punk Has Second MMA Scrimmage, AJ Lee At Roufusport
Sheamus Talks About Shelton Benjamin Calling Him A Rookie, Heat Over Winning The Title Quickly
Floyd Mayweather Relinquishing His Titles, Mayweather - Big Show, Reporters Banned From Fight, Tyson