|By Kian Terani | February 15, 2013 | Comments|
- Footage of Dixie Carter on Bellator from last week is shown. She talks about Jeff Hardy's new long-term deal and their new road schedule.
- We see footage of Jeff Hardy's last appearance on Impact from last month. Hardy returns to Impact in 2 weeks.
- Magnus' win from earlier is recapped along with Angle-Joe. Still to come… Roode vs. Aries.
- Bobby Roode and Austin Aries are in a hallway. They try to figure out who is going to win which title in their quest to win all the titles. They agree that they are going to do what's right for business tonight and are sure they are on the same page. We go to a commercial.
Rob Van Dam vs. James Storm
They put on a nice display and RVD gets the first definitive advantage. RVD hits a reverse kick off the ropes and Rolling Thunder for 2. RVD connects with the split-legged moonsault for another 2. Storm comes back with a DDT and floats over for 2. Storm slams RVD on the back of his head and rolls him up for 2. Taz alludes to his factoid from last week. Storm stalks RVD but RVD avoids the Last Call and hits his own spin kick.
RVD goes up top but Storm meets him and cuts him off. The crowd is hot for both and is split down the middle. RVD goes for Coast to Coast but Storm moves and RVD bounces off the mat. Both men struggle up and Storm connects with Last Call for the unexpected win.
Winner by pin: James Storm
Storm celebrates with a beer.
- Joseph Park knocks on Hulk Hogan's office. Hogan opens the door and is in the middle of something with Brooke. Park wants to campaign to be a candidate to face Hardy for the title. Hogan sends him back to ask the 'boys' what a 'rib' is.
- Back from a commercial in Hogan's office. Brooke is in front of a mirror and she tells her dad about Bully. She says she has found out a great deal about Bully in the 3 days they have been there. She says she didn't know Bully got into the business because of Hulk. She says he has never been champion and tells her dad to ease up a bit on the General Manager thing. Hulk says he will take it under advisement.
- A video plays of Roode and Aries' quest to win all the titles. Bobby Roode comes to the ring followed by Austin Aries.
Roode says to cut the music and tells Hulk Hogan it only took him a week to mess up their plan. Aries says the plan is transparent tonight. The crowd chants for him. Aries thanks them and says he knows his name. Aries tells the ref to ring the bell.
Bobby Roode vs. Austin Aries
Roode and Aries 'finger-poke' each other simultaneously but neither goes down. They argue and tell each other to 'lay down.' Aries grabs the mic and they argue about being the 'bigger' man. Aries says he will lay down for Roode. Roode lays on him nonchalantly and Aries rolls him over after 2 and Roode kicks out. They lock horns as we go to break.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Kevin Randleman Dead At 44 Years Old
Scary Moment At Tonight's WWE NXT Live Event
Kanye West Asks For Hulk Hogan And Ric Flair For His Party, Gets Another WWE Star Instead
Daniel Bryan Collection Being Added To Network, Jericho And Styles Team Up, Sasha Banks Speaks, More
Stephanie McMahon's Instagram Hacked, Brock Lesnar - Smackdown Note, Split Crew For SmackDown
Bret Hart Issues Statement After Cancer Surgery
WWE SmackDown Recap (2/11): Jericho Vs. Styles, Dudley Boyz Heel Promo, Sasha Banks, Wyatts, More
WWE Star Asks To Face The Undertaker, WWE Hires PR Firm For Stephanie McMahon, WWE Star - MMA Note
Titus O'Neil Suspension Changed, WWE On If Suspension Was Racially Motivated, Titus' Text To WWE
WWE Star Reportedly Suspended For Unprofessional Conduct Towards Vince McMahon
Backstage Talk On Vince McMahon Suspending Titus O'Neil To Send A Message To The WWE Roster
Batista Says He Told Titus O'Neil To Request His WWE Release Following Suspension
Braun Strowman WrestleMania Plans Reportedly Changed, Possible WWE World Title Feud For This Year
Muhammad Hassan's First Full Interview In Years: Heat In WWE, Leaving Wrestling, Trump, Hogan, More