|By Kian Terani | February 08, 2013 | Comments|
- They talk about media coverage of Bruno Sammartino's induction into the WWE Hall of Fame and segue into the induction package.
Khali vs. Titus O'Neil
Khali takes over with chops in the corner but Titus gets some offense. Khali hits a big chop to the head for the quick win.
Winner by pin: Khali
Khali begins to celebrate with Natalya and Hornswoggle but Mark Henry's music interrupts. Henry comes down and disposes of Titus at ringside and gets in the ring with Khali. Khali attacks him and gets him down to one knee but Henry fights him off and slams Khali. We go to commercial.
- Henry is still in the ring. He says The Hall of Pain is now open and he is bent on destruction. Henry says this is all Booker T's fault because he didn't include him in the Elimination Chamber. Henry is still menacing and believable on the mic. Henry wants an explanation and wants Booker to come out or he will destroy the entire roster.
Booker comes out to no music and says he is not impressed. Henry says Booker needs to make room for him at the Chamber or he will make room himself by injuring enough people to where he is the only participant. Booker says Henry has been out 9 months and wonders if he can still 'go.' Booker says if Henry can beat Randy Orton tonight, then he is in the Chamber.
- Show scolds his driver in the parking lot about the temperature in the bus and his steak. He says he can find any moron to do what he does and dismisses him. Show walks off and Del Rio appears in a suit and with a smile.
Kane vs. Big Show
Kane knocks Show to the floor but Show turns it back around as Booker and Teddy Long look-on from a monitor in the back. Show hits a spear to Kane as we go to commercial.
Show hits a big splash out of the corner as we return but misses with a follow-up attempt. Kane and Show trade shots in the center of the ring and both go for chokeslams. Kane hits a DDT and goes up top but seems to have hurt his knee on the way down. Show capitalizes with the KO for the win.
Winner by pin: Big Show
Del Rio shows up on the Titantron as Show looks-on. Del Rio tells Show to come out and look at the changes he's made to his bus. Show goes out to the parking lot and is beside himself to see that his bus is on cinderblocks with no wheels. He wonders how it is even possible. As he grieves and leans on the bus, orange paint drops all over his head, body, and the camera from above. Ricardo drives by in a tire truck with Del Rio in the back and Show cries as we go to commercial.
- Jack Swagger cuts an inset promo as he makes his entrance about what it takes to be a real American.
Jack Swagger vs. Justin Gabriel
Swagger goes right to work in the corner with knees. He takes Gabriel's head off with a clothesline as Booker and Teddy look-on. Swagger hits a big splash out of the corner but Gabriel gets his boots up on the charge. Swagger injures Gabriel's leg on the floor and applies the Patriot Act ankle lock in the ring for the win.
Winner by submission: Jack Swagger
Swagger stares into the hard camera for a few seconds as Josh sends to video of WWE's reading initiative.
- The Fandango vignette runs.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Four Horsewomen & WWE Legend Attend PWG BOLA Finals, Max Landis Buys Everyone Pizza, More
PWG Battle Of Los Angeles Night 3 Results (8/30): And Your Winner Is...
Rock Tweets Indy Team, Brock Lesnar In New York Times, Funny Sasha Banks And Big E Video
WWE Teasing Team BAD Interference In Beat The Clock Challenge, Sasha Banks Wants Title Opportunity
More Controversial Social Media Posts From WWE NXT Diva Zahra Schreiber Uncovered
WWE Live Event Results From Tallahassee (8/30): Braun Strowman Destroys, Heath Slater Attacks, More
Team PCB Reacts To RAW News, Daniel Bryan Buys A Composting Toilet, Hulk Hogan On Donald Trump