|By Raj Giri||December 11, 2012 | Comments|
Source: PWTorchHere are results for this week's episode of Smackdown from tonight's WWE television tapings in Bridgeport, CT, courtesy of PWTorch and their reader, Zim:
* Big Show defeated R-Truth with the knockout punch. Sheamus and Antonio Cesaro were on commentary during the match. Show and Sheamus had a staredown after the match, but before anything could happen, Cesaro nailed Sheamus from behind and went to the back with Show.
* Backstage, Big Show complained that Sheamus violated the no-contact clause because Sheamus bumped Show after Cesaro nailed Sheamus from behind. Nothing really happened, the TLC match is intact.
* The Rhodes Scholars defeated The Usos.
* Big Show and David Otunga went to the ring and complained about Booker T failing to act after Sheamus violated the no-contact clause. They want Booker T removed as GM and the match cancelled, and are going to the Board of Directors to plead their case. Booker T came out, followed by Sheamus, who had a chair. Sheamus said that since the clause was broken, there's nothing to stop him from beating on Show. Show retreated and said the clause was still valid, so their match at TLC remains intact. Sheamus planted Otunga with the Brogue kick to end the segment.
* They cut away backstage to The Shield attacking Randy Orton. They eventually left, leaving Orton laying on a table.
* Kaitlyn defeated Aksana.
* It was announced backstage that Orton suffered a separated shoulder and a possible concussion from The Shield's attack.
* Miz TV is up next with his guest, Team Hell No. Daniel Bryan and Kane were cutting a promo when they were interrupted by a video from The Shield. When the video was over, the Shield was shown in a luxury box and started to head to the ring. Before they could make it all the way, Ryback hit the ring and The Shield retreated to the back.
* Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, The Great Khali and Hornswoggle defeated Primo, Epico and The Prime Time Players.
* Intercontinental champion Kofi Kingston defeated Alberto Del Rio. Wade Barrett hit the ring after the match, but was met with Trouble In Paradise.
* U.S. Champion Antonio Cesaro defeated Sheamus via countout. Big Show came out to ringside with an injured William Regal and Sheamus went after him. Show nailed Regal with the chair and then walked away smiling since Sheamus couldn't touch him.
Booker T came out and called Sheamus and Show back to the ring for the dark match. Sheamus defeated World Heavyweight Champion The Big Show via disqualification after Show used a chair. They fought after the match and Sheamus planted Show with a Brogue kick to end the show.
Hardeep Asrani contributed to this article. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
WWE NXT Live Event Results From Lakeland (7/31): Finn Balor Vs. Solomon Crowe, Divas Team Up, More
WWE NXT Live Event Results From Tampa (7/30): NXT Title Match, Fatal 4 Way Tag Match, Battle Royal
WWE Live Event Results From San Diego (7/31): Ten-Bell Salute, Chris Jericho Vs. Kevin Owens, More
Shawn Michaels Names John Cena's Replacement For Upcoming WWE Tour, Matches Announced
Video: Ten-Bell Salute For Roddy Piper Opens WWE Live Event In San Diego
My Personal Thoughts On Roddy Piper, How He Changed My Life, Pro Wrestling Today
Ronda Rousey Dedicates Fight To Hero Roddy Piper
Breaking News: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Dead At 61, Past Comments From Piper Regarding His Health
Rob Van Dam Confirms His WWE Status, Comments On Possibly Retiring From The Ring
Backstage Update On Sting And WWE SummerSlam, Why WWE Wanted Sting On Roman Reigns' Team, More
John Cena Undergoes Surgery, Why Match Was Nixed On WWE SmackDown
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Offers His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy