|By Raj Giri||December 11, 2012 | Comments|
Source: PWTorchHere are results for this week's episode of Smackdown from tonight's WWE television tapings in Bridgeport, CT, courtesy of PWTorch and their reader, Zim:
* Big Show defeated R-Truth with the knockout punch. Sheamus and Antonio Cesaro were on commentary during the match. Show and Sheamus had a staredown after the match, but before anything could happen, Cesaro nailed Sheamus from behind and went to the back with Show.
* Backstage, Big Show complained that Sheamus violated the no-contact clause because Sheamus bumped Show after Cesaro nailed Sheamus from behind. Nothing really happened, the TLC match is intact.
* The Rhodes Scholars defeated The Usos.
* Big Show and David Otunga went to the ring and complained about Booker T failing to act after Sheamus violated the no-contact clause. They want Booker T removed as GM and the match cancelled, and are going to the Board of Directors to plead their case. Booker T came out, followed by Sheamus, who had a chair. Sheamus said that since the clause was broken, there's nothing to stop him from beating on Show. Show retreated and said the clause was still valid, so their match at TLC remains intact. Sheamus planted Otunga with the Brogue kick to end the segment.
* They cut away backstage to The Shield attacking Randy Orton. They eventually left, leaving Orton laying on a table.
* Kaitlyn defeated Aksana.
* It was announced backstage that Orton suffered a separated shoulder and a possible concussion from The Shield's attack.
* Miz TV is up next with his guest, Team Hell No. Daniel Bryan and Kane were cutting a promo when they were interrupted by a video from The Shield. When the video was over, the Shield was shown in a luxury box and started to head to the ring. Before they could make it all the way, Ryback hit the ring and The Shield retreated to the back.
* Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, The Great Khali and Hornswoggle defeated Primo, Epico and The Prime Time Players.
* Intercontinental champion Kofi Kingston defeated Alberto Del Rio. Wade Barrett hit the ring after the match, but was met with Trouble In Paradise.
* U.S. Champion Antonio Cesaro defeated Sheamus via countout. Big Show came out to ringside with an injured William Regal and Sheamus went after him. Show nailed Regal with the chair and then walked away smiling since Sheamus couldn't touch him.
Booker T came out and called Sheamus and Show back to the ring for the dark match. Sheamus defeated World Heavyweight Champion The Big Show via disqualification after Show used a chair. They fought after the match and Sheamus planted Show with a Brogue kick to end the show.
Hardeep Asrani contributed to this article. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Tyson Kidd Talks About Brokering Shawn Michaels-Bret Hart Reunion
Kurt Angle Set For Neck Surgery, Posts Statement
WWE 2K16 News: Cover Reveal, Roster Information
Brie Bella Comments On Daniel Bryan's Future In Wrestling
Ric Flair Explains Why He Thinks NXT Is Better Than TNA And ROH, Says TNA And ROH Aren't A Factor
Global Force Wrestling News And Bookings, Lucha Underground Champion Challenges NJPW, NJPW Results
Will WWE NXT Takeover: Brooklyn Air Live On The WWE Network?
WWE Sues Hall Of Famers And Other Legends
Backstage Update On WrestleMania 32 Main Event Plans, Possible 2016 WWE Hall Of Famer, More
Stone Cold Steve Austin Tells Unreal Story About Having To Call 911 Over A Fall Recently
John Cena Vs. Kevin Owens Correction, Detailed Report Of WWE Live Event In Singapore
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins Congratulates New TNA Champion EC3