|By Raj Giri||December 11, 2012 | Comments|
Source: PWTorchHere are results for this week's episode of Smackdown from tonight's WWE television tapings in Bridgeport, CT, courtesy of PWTorch and their reader, Zim:
* Big Show defeated R-Truth with the knockout punch. Sheamus and Antonio Cesaro were on commentary during the match. Show and Sheamus had a staredown after the match, but before anything could happen, Cesaro nailed Sheamus from behind and went to the back with Show.
* Backstage, Big Show complained that Sheamus violated the no-contact clause because Sheamus bumped Show after Cesaro nailed Sheamus from behind. Nothing really happened, the TLC match is intact.
* The Rhodes Scholars defeated The Usos.
* Big Show and David Otunga went to the ring and complained about Booker T failing to act after Sheamus violated the no-contact clause. They want Booker T removed as GM and the match cancelled, and are going to the Board of Directors to plead their case. Booker T came out, followed by Sheamus, who had a chair. Sheamus said that since the clause was broken, there's nothing to stop him from beating on Show. Show retreated and said the clause was still valid, so their match at TLC remains intact. Sheamus planted Otunga with the Brogue kick to end the segment.
* They cut away backstage to The Shield attacking Randy Orton. They eventually left, leaving Orton laying on a table.
* Kaitlyn defeated Aksana.
* It was announced backstage that Orton suffered a separated shoulder and a possible concussion from The Shield's attack.
* Miz TV is up next with his guest, Team Hell No. Daniel Bryan and Kane were cutting a promo when they were interrupted by a video from The Shield. When the video was over, the Shield was shown in a luxury box and started to head to the ring. Before they could make it all the way, Ryback hit the ring and The Shield retreated to the back.
* Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, The Great Khali and Hornswoggle defeated Primo, Epico and The Prime Time Players.
* Intercontinental champion Kofi Kingston defeated Alberto Del Rio. Wade Barrett hit the ring after the match, but was met with Trouble In Paradise.
* U.S. Champion Antonio Cesaro defeated Sheamus via countout. Big Show came out to ringside with an injured William Regal and Sheamus went after him. Show nailed Regal with the chair and then walked away smiling since Sheamus couldn't touch him.
Booker T came out and called Sheamus and Show back to the ring for the dark match. Sheamus defeated World Heavyweight Champion The Big Show via disqualification after Show used a chair. They fought after the match and Sheamus planted Show with a Brogue kick to end the show.
Hardeep Asrani contributed to this article. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Mattel WWE Q&A, Bill Apter's Wrestling Book Selling Well, Chikara Available On Service, More
Chris Jericho Congratulates Matt Hardy, Summer Rae Is On A Mission, WWE RAW Twitter TV Ratings
Jim Ross Blogs About Bound For Glory, What TNA Did Wrong, Possible Opponent For Brock Lesnar, More
Pete Gas Talks About Shane McMahon Returning To WWE, His Favorite Moment, Splitting The Posse
Edge On Starring As Atom Smasher On CW's The Flash, How Stephen Amell Did At WWE SummerSlam
WWE Hall Of Famer Turns 80, Former WWE Star At RAW (Photo), The Rock M&F Preview, Aloisia On TV
ROH Star Backstage At WWE, Becky Lynch Talks Paige Vs. Natalya And More, New WWE Legends Jackets
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - John Cena Defends, Brock Lesnar - Big Show, Team BAD, Kane, More
TNA Bound For Glory Results - New Champion Crowned, Ultimate X, Kurt Angle, Knockouts, More
Backstage Notes On John Cena's Time Off And Return, Speculation On WWE Pushing Dean Ambrose
Former TNA Star Says He's Talking With WWE
CM Punk Calls Susan G. Komen "A Scam", Brock Lesnar, "Cryptic" Message From Adam Rose