|By Marc Middleton | December 07, 2012 | Comments|
Source: F4WOnline- Chris Jericho was asked on Twitter if he will ever return to WWE. Jericho replied:
"Seriously guys? Let it go…"
- The following matches are set to air on tonight's episode of WWE SmackDown:
* Big Show vs. Daniel Bryan
* Brodus Clay and The Usos vs. Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal
* Wade Barrett vs. Randy Orton
* Primo and Epico vs. Hornswoggle and The Great Khali
* Alberto Del Rio vs. Sheamus
- WWE Divas Champion Eve Torres did do limited work at live events over last weekend, due to an elbow injury, and has been working banged up but is medically cleared to wrestle.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Damien Sandow Thanks The WWE Universe, JR On How He's Been Living Healthier, Tough Enough Videos
Former TNA Star Not Interested In A Return, Update On Impact Viewership, Hardcore Justice, Corgan
Popular Indie Women's Wrestler Works WWE NXT, Bill DeMott Hoping For An Update On His Future
What Happened After Last Night's WWE RAW With Seth Rollins And J&J Security
Damien Sandow Continues Imitation Game, Renee Young's New WWE Show, Rusev, King Of The Ring
WWE Stars Talk King Of The Ring On Fallout, Tonight's WWE Tapings, Alex Riley, New WWE Merchandise
Vince McMahon Comments On Verne Gagne, Brie Bella Has Words For Naomi, Tough Enough Video
WWE Extreme Rules Results - Randy Orton Vs. Seth Rollins, Cena Vs. Rusev, Title Change, Bo Dallas
CM Punk Comments On Wrestling Again, New Projects, AJ Pregnancy Rumors, Awkward Matches, More
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - King Of The Ring, Tag Team Main Event, Sandow, More
AWA Legend And WWE Hall Of Famer Verne Gagne Passes Away
Dolph Ziggler Teasing Leaving WWE?